Later that day, Mia dropped him off at Alex's for the day while she was out running some errands.
He gave the door a knock, and a few moments later a rather excited Alex answered the door.

"Hi Charlie!" He chirped. "Come on in! I have a gift for you" He said dragging Charlie by the sleeve. He took Charlie to the bedroom and had him sit on the bed. "Close your eyes" He said bouncing on his toes in anticipation. Charlie giggled softly and covered his eyes with his hands. "No peeping-hey, I can see your eyes mister!" Alex said. Charlie squeeled and shut his eyes tight. Alex kept watch of him as he slowly backed up to his closet.
He opened the door and draged out a box.

A few moments later, Charlie felt something soft lay on his lap, almost like a blanket. Then he felt something plastic add onto the weight, he assumed it was the sippycup.
"Okay" Alex said. "Open, your eyes".
Charlie removed his hands from his face and looked down. He gasped at the sight. In his lap was the cutest sippy-cup he had ever seen. It was a light blue color and it even had a bear on the front.

And just underneath it, was a Winnie The Pooh one-piece

And just underneath it, was a Winnie The Pooh one-piece. It looked so soft and cozy and it immidiatly made him feel small just looking at it. A huge smile spread across his face. He squeeled with pure joy and kicked his legs. He took the Sippy in his hand and picked up the one-piece to get a better look.

"I know I said I was just ganna get you the sippy-cup" Alex said scratching the back of his head. "But I saw that and just couldn't help myself".
Charlie giggled and ran up to the blonde, giving him a tight hug.

"Thank you" He said bouncing up and down. His excitement faded when he thought about how much this might have cost Alex. "Are you sure though?" He said pulling away from the hug. He didn't want to seem ungratefull. He absolutly adored his gift. But he couldn't help but feel bad.
"I'm more than sure" Alex said giving him a smile.

"It's just...I don't want you spending all your money on me" Charlie said.

Alex ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about it bub. I was more than happy to buy it for you. Besides, It's not like I have any bills to pay" He said. "I make enough to help my mom out and always have extra to spare so it's no biggy".

"Mmm, Okay.." Charlie said. "Thank you" He stood on his tip-toes and kissed Alex's forehead.

"Of course, now go put it on. I wanna see how cute my baby looks!" He giggled.

Charlie blushed. "Your...your baby?"

Alex chuckled. "yes, you're my baby".

Charlie smiled shyly. He quickly became very fond of being call his baby. He took the one-piece and made his way to the bathroom.
Within a few minutes, Charlie was dressed in his new pajamas. He admired himself in the mirror. For the first time in what seems like forever, he didn't see someone who was "gross" or "too big". He actually felt soft, cute even. He smiled and adjusted the hood before exiting the bathroom.

"Oh

"Oh...my...gosh" Alex said as soon as he saw him. He ran up to him and hugged his adorable little bear "You're so cute I could just eat you up!"
"Nuuu, don't eat meee!" Charlie said giggling and trying to squirm away.
"But you're so sweet!" Alex said pulling him closer. "How could I not?" He then smothered Charlie in kisses.
"Nuuuuu!" Charlie squeeled. He managed to pull free and made a dash for the bed, hiding under the covers.
"Hey, you get back here cutie!" Alex said going up to the bed. He lifted the covers up. "You can't escape from me!" He threw the blanket off and threw his arms over the boy. "Haha! Now you must cuddle me!" He said pulling Charlie in.
"Okay!" Charlie said hugging him. "Alex hummed happily and cuddled his little cub unil they eventually dozed off together.

**************

A/N: Hiah! sorry this Chapter is a little shorter than the others ^^' Next update will be soon though. What do you guys think of the drawing btw? I'm trying to ease myself back into drawing so hopefully you'll guys see more drawings of Charlie and Alex :3