5.

This picture is just a vibe, you know coming home from a long day at work, seeing Niall like this and you just think thank fuck its the holidays but also thinking about giving him a slow sloppy blowie on his big ass sofa.

You sigh as you close the door behind yourself, kicking off your heels you set your bag on the side table, you move through to the lounge where you can hear the hum of the golf channel. You couldn't wait to order a take out, grab some wine and curl onto the sofa next to your boyfriend ready for the Holiday season to fully kick in.

As soon as you enter the open plan room, your eyes fall on him, looking like the ultimate cosy boyfriend, track shorts, long sleeve work out top and his random need to always have socks on. He'd had a week off from working already and he was looking so rested, so inviting. His tan skin from your months in LA, his now nearly grown out blonde hair was fluffy and his cheeky grin.

He'd flicked the TV to mute "Evening darling" he sighed moving to see you fully, you walked over  silently, bending down to kiss his already puckered lips, hands finding his hair to wind your fingers in, his hands found your hips to guide you onto the cushioned sofa.

Without a word, you were kissing down his neck, nose bumping along his stubbled jaw, hands gathering under his top, to run across his tummy, fingers dipping into the waist band of his shorts, a giggle left your lips as you realised he wasn't wearing boxers.

"Long day baby?" he chuckled fingers massaging your scalp you just nodded, shuffling down between his legs "just wanna relax" you shrugged tugging his shorts down, he was already semi-hard, you looked up at him, he was watching you, pupils already blown out at the mere thought of your pink lips wrapped sinfully around his cock.

Kisses peppered his warm skin, kitten licks across the dip between his groin and his thigh, he wrapped his hand in your hair as you slowly dragged your tongue up his shaft, flicking across his leaking tip "Jesus.. fuck" he muttered giving you the encouragement you needed to fully wrap your lips around him.

You took him all in, the delicious feeling of him hot and heavy on your tongue, the salty shock of his pre cum "fucking love you" he sighed, you flicked a look up to him from under your lashes, his head was thrown back, lip pulled between his teeth.

You wrapped a free hand around what you couldn't fit in your mouth, pumping him in rhythm with your head bobbing, you popped off him momentarily, hand still moving "you ok pet?" he let out a breath "just needed air" you smiled licking at your lips, pressing a kiss to his tummy "yer amazing" he cupped your cheek with his hand, rubbing his thumb over the corner of your lip catching some of himself, you licked at it quickly.

Hollowing out your cheeks you took him deep, the feeling of him hitting the back of your throat made you freeze slightly as you worked on not gagging around him, the sensation made him cry out in pleasure. The slow trickle of escaped tears fell down to your hand as you pulled off him again.

"look fucking beautiful" he praised before you went down again, this time taking his tip on your tongue swirling around the edge, pressing on the vein that sent him wild, "fuck...fuck princess  yea" he moaned hand tightening in your hair.

His eyes were scrunched closed breathing heavy as you took him right back again, moving faster this time hand and mouth in a rhythm, "gonna fuck gonna come" he was panting eyes hooded "come on baby come" you flicked a pointed tongue over his tip, opening your mouth wide for him.

"My dirty pretty girl" he groaned as you pumped him feeling him twitch in your hand, then he was calling out your name, head thrown back as he came ropes of hot cum hitting your tongue, your cheek, you made a mental note to definitely wash your hair.

Niall watched as you licked up what you could, swirling your tongue around your fingers swallowing him down with a moan, you crawled up his body nuzzling into his neck "love you" you breathed out, he wrapped his arms around you pulling you into his chest dropping a kiss to your hairline "can't wait to spend lazy days with you"he lifted your chin up for a kiss "love you so much pet" he muttered not pulling his lips from your head.

You could safely say you'd started the holidays the right way.