4. **

THIS CONTAINS SMUT FROM THE START.

Niall couldn't pinpoint the exact moment that lead them to this situation, he had just stepped back into his dressing room after a sold to show in London, she had been side of stage with Tara and Deo but towards the end of his last song she had disappeared, he'd made his way straight to his dressing room and that's where things got hazy.

She had pushed him right against the door, her lips leaving hot bursts across his skin onto his lips, her hands roaming under his sweat soaked t-shirt, tugging lightly at his chest hair, she was kissing along his jaw nipping at his warm skin, he had fumbled for the lock on the door as she pushed his t-shirt fully up and over his head.

"baby..baby slow down" he cooed holding her from his burning body, her hazel eyes were dark and hooded "no" she whined lip pouted, she was basically mewling for him "Ok, baby girl shush I got you" he hurried to remove his jeans shoes and boxers as she stripped from her clothes then she was back on him, all wet breathy kisses, hands pawing at him, he held her with his hand on her back, slowly walking them to the side where the dressing table was "need you" she muttered eyes locking with his.

He bit at his lip god she drove him wild, he was hard and leaking it hadn't even been ten minutes "I know I know" she's sitting on the edge of the dresser legs parted, his hand is splayed across her thighs, lightly tanned from the summer tour in America.

the feeling of sliding into her wet warmth rips a low groan from deep inside. She's whining legs wrapped tightly round his waist as he's slowly moving in and out of her, his eyes flick down her body the curve of her breasts, the taut muscles of her stomach, her thighs red with marks from his hands, then to where he disappears into her.

She's in heaven the bare feeling of him inside her, the thickness of him stretching her, his pulsing veins everything was driving her crazy. She'd been thinking of him all day, since he slipped out of their bed naked that morning, to the way he sat and eyed her in his preshow interview, topless sound check and then his hip thrusts on stage she was completely gone for him.

He was attacking her exposed neck with his lips and teeth she was moving her hips to meet his thrusts, her nails digging into his scalp tugging on his hair "I love you...I love you" she was panting, lifting her head up slowly to press her forehead against his, he bumped his nose against hers "Love you" he breathed out against her plump lips, his thumb found her clit, brushing it lightly as she reacted with a soft moan into his mouth.

He loved seeing her like this after nights in the small bunks of the tour bus where a quick release with their mouths and hands for each other so no one would complain in the morning, or nights when they had the luxury of a hotel but had partied until dawn or had been too tired to do anything but sleep. This was a sweet moment of pleasure.

"Going to come for me baby girl?" he rasped lips against the shell of her ear, he felt her shudder under his touch and his voice "yea..yeah" she whined nodding her head as she bit at her lip "gonna come with you ok?" he pulled her into him, one hand on her back the other pressed against the wall behind, she wrapped her legs around his waist tighter, cupping his face in her hands, she brought him closer to her as she kissed him deep and slow.

his slim hips snapped against hers, her lips had found his neck, fingers curled in his hair tugging and scratching. He could feel himself tighten as she clenched around him, she lifting her hips with a moan her body on fire as they both felt the familiar warmth, his thumb finds her clit one last time and she's calling out his name, a second later he's crying out with her, hips falling to a slow sloppy motion, he's sure he's seeing stars as he finishes inside her.

His body is pressed lightly against hers as their breathing steadies, he finally pulls out, kissing her warm forehead as she clenches uncomfortably at the lose of him "lets get you cleaned up" he smiles, walking to the ensuite appearing a second later with a wet cloth.

She whimpers as he brushes it over her sensitive and over heightened "sorry pet" he gives her a lazy tired smile she shrugs with a yawn slipping her feet onto the carpeted floor. Niall reappears from the bathroom as there's a harsh knock on the door "If yer both done shagging we're heading to the bar' Deo's voice rattles through the door, Niall lets out his booming laugh as she groans burying her blushed face into his chest.

Niall hands her, her underwear "better get going love" he gives her a kiss "if you're feeling better?" he laughs lightly "Just needed you" she shrugs, fingers brushing over his arm "I know baby" he smirks bundling her into him for a hug, dropping a kiss against her hairline, before they finish off getting ready for the night ahead.