3.

Niall could feel it as soon as he started running on the pitch, the twinges in his knee as he warmed up. Now it was even worse after, because of course he got caught up in the celebration of his team winning so he had to jump around like a fuckin' lunatic, now as he hobbled out of the locker room, sweaty and still catching his breath he was feeling sorry for himself. Bag slung over his shoulder, a slightly baggier T-shirt on to help cool him.

She watched him, hobbling over in the shorts he'd played in and a different T-shirt, brown hair pushed off his forehead he look wrecked. His eyes found hers so suddenly and she smiled, taking his bag off his shoulder even though he protested. She stood on tiptoes to connect their lips, his arm sneaking around her waist to pull her into his warm body "we won" he mumbled as they disconnected.

Her hand was on his chest, she could feel the steady beat of his heart "so proud, bub" she grinned up at him he was shifting off of his bad knee with a slight grimace "hotel?" She asked sensing his pain "to freshen up then the after party" he smirked as she sighed "Niall your knee" she rolled her lip between her teeth "will still hurt in the morning, deal with it then" he nuzzled into her neck as they waited for his car to be brought round.

The car ride was comfortably silent, she had curled into his side as they sat in the back, lightly tracing her fingers along the scar on his knee, the whole area was swollen and warm, she had put a couple of ice blocks in the mini freezer before they left that afternoon.

Niall's head was resting on the back of the seat, the soothing feel of her fingers lulling him into a sleepy haze. His knee was throbbing but he couldn't miss a good after party with the lads and he couldn't turn down an opportunity to see her in the dress she had picked out for the occasion.

Finally in the hotel room she had instructed him to sit on the bed, dropping his bag in the corner she fumbled around for the ice block, he toed off his football boots and pulled his T-shirt over his head lazily lifting his hips to get the shorts off so he could sit in the comfort of just his boxers.

She was perched on the love seat at the end of the king size bed, rolling the ice block over the area of pain. He had winced a few times, the coldness sending shivers across his body, her hand was resting on his bare thigh, finger tips absently drawing circles.

He watched her as her hand danced slowly up his leg, ghosting over the slight bulge in his tight black Calvin's "m'what you doing, love?" He smirked down at her, she looked up at him eyes all innocent and wide. "Making you feel better" she shrugged the ice block was melting fast from the heat of his knee and her small hand.

She dipped her bright red nails into the elastic of his boxers, he huffed out a shuddered breath eyes never leaving her, she dropped the remaining ice onto the shirt he had discarded on the floor. Bringing his boxers down his legs, he watched as he perked up even more at the thought of her touching him.

A cheeky smile spread across her face as she trailed the cold fingers up his shaft, hissing through clenched teeth he bit down on his lip as she wrapped the cool hand around him "you're so good t'me" he sighed as her sinful pink lips wrapped around his red tight tip.

All too quickly he was out of her mouth and she was standing up, stripping from her tight black jeans, pulling the grey sweat she had took from his tour merch over her head, her breasts encased in a simple blue bralette and his eyes trailed to her matching thong. She unclasped her bra letting it fall to the floor, he palmed over himself.

"Leave it on, pet" his voice was low, accent thick. She dropped her fingers from the side of the thin material. "Move up, wanna ride you" she bit at her lip.

He groaned at her words, once again palming himself before he carefully moved his aching body up the bed, she made her way to the side. Leaning down to kiss him, hand cupping at his balls.

He returned her action, licking into her mouth as his fingers skilfully ran up her soaking core over the lace "so wet baby" he murmured against her mouth not wanting to leave her lips behind.

"I've been thinking about you in those shorts all day" she confessed, moving so her legs were placed either side of his, his calloused fingers sitting on her hips, he moved the lace to the side, he always liked to be the one to move it out of the way or remove them completely.

She watched as he ran his fingers through her excitement and then down his hard shaft, she steadied herself holding his shoulders as she slid onto him, her face fell in the crook of his neck as some pressure from her days fantasies was relieved.

They had a steady rhythm going and he couldn't leave his lips on her skin fast enough. "Just wanna take care of you" she breathed across his neck, nipping at the red blotchy skin "wanna make my star player feel good" her nails were scratching his chest, he was letting small puffs of air out of his dry lips.

His lips were attacking her neck, his thumb and forefinger rolling her nipples in turn, she had pressed her forehead against his shoulder as she rocked onto him, whines leaving her parted lips. "Feel s'good pet" he groaned as she circled her hips, legs shuddering as his tip grazed the sweetest spot of all. "There?" He asked biting down on her neck, sucking quickly and pulling away.

"Yes, yes" she nodded colliding her lips with his, teeth clashing once before their tongues found each other, he hooked his middle finger around the material of her thong and pulled it tight against her clit, she moaned into his mouth body shaking again.

He was wrecked, the feeling of her warm walls clenching around him, her lips on his, her fingers curling and uncurling in his chest hair. He was slowly thrusting into her. He could feel her hand moving down behind them, and then the feeling of her taking his heavy balls into her palm had him scrunching his eyes closed "fuck..yer dirty" he mumbled she giggled a little as she rolled them with a gentle tug.

There was no denying that his accent turned her on, she was whining into his neck as he whispered in her ear, her hips rolling faster, hands back from between his legs, clawed around his neck pulling him to her parted lips "make me come princess" he hummed she nodded, grinding her hips and clenching her walls around him, crying out as he hit her spot perfectly again.

He slowed her hips, moving his to thrust up into her, she had thrown her head back, back arching the little breathy moans falling from her lips spurred him on "m' gonna come baby" her head shot up eyes locking with his blown out and dazed.

She had her hands around the back of his neck massaging the muscles as their bodies shook together, they had only recently started coming undone together a lot of patience and much to Niall's delight practice but he loved being able to feel her coming around him as he came into her.

She fell forward onto his chest, the after shocks shuddering her body, he wrapped his arms around her holding her close, peppering her head with kisses.

The feeling of his chest heaving beneath her and the sounds of his pounding heart filled her with a content longing to be here forever, but his fingers tapped her thigh "sorry love, gotta move me knee is seizing up" she nodded lifting herself slowly from him.

She discarded the wet material of her thong as he stretched out his leg, his body tensing and untensing. He turned to her, running his hand down his chest letting out a deep sigh "shower?" He asked she scrambled from the mattress as he chuckled "eager?" He cocked an eyebrow she wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist he effortlessly carried her to the en-suite, not entirely sure they'd make the after party.