Meilani sat in the boy's locker room with Isaac and Scott on either side of her. She gripped Stiles' dropped lacrosse glove in her hand as she rocked back and forth, her leg bouncing in anxiousness. Her boyfriend was missing and she couldn't even sniff him out in the area. She couldn't save him just like she couldn't save anyone. She should have done more to stop Gerard and could have taken everything more seriously. If Meilani had done something, anything, better then her boyfriend would be safe right next to her. Now all she could do is worry about what Gerard was doing to him while she sat here useless.

Noah walked over to the three teens and they all instantly shot up off the bench they perched on together while the other boys hung out around the locker room, waiting to hear anything on Stiles. Most of the team were jerks, but they did still care about their teammates and if they were okay. It warmed Meilani's heart to know that kids who didn't even talk to Stiles, stuck around until Noah came back.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." Noah trailed off, a distant look on his face. He sighed and slapped a hand to his side, his mind a jumbled mess. "Well, I don't know what that means. Um... look, Lans, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac promised, keeping his hand on comfortingly on Meilani's shoulder.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him," Scott chimed in and Meilani couldn't tell if he was trying to convince him, her or Noah.