Chapter 4: Sometimes, You Have To Kill What You Love.

You and John arrive at Casablanca as the boat pulls up to the port. John helps you out of the boat and the two of you walked along the pier and into the busy streets of Casablanca. 

At one point, you two walking through a tunnel and was heading back out in the street when a man appeared at the end, standing ominously. John places his right arm in front of you, protectively, and you turned around and saw another guy coming up. You sigh and shake your head as these two men pulled out their blades and started to attack.

John fought one and you fought the other as you two blocked the blades as best as you could. Finally, you two had the upper hand as John was able to shove one of them up the wall, the man's blade in John's hand as he aims it at the guy, and you had the other guy pinned down on the ground and his blade aimed at his chest.

"Enough!" A voice shouted and you and John look up to see another man walking, casually, towards you. "I'm afraid our friend here is off limits." The man said. "But he is excommunicado." The man, John had pinned to the wall, said. "It seems the manager has granted him amnesty." The man said and both you and John look at him confused.

"Mr. Jonathan, would you and your wife be so kind as to come with me?" The man asked John. John backs away and hands the guy's blade back to him and you move your blade away and tossed it aside. You go over to John and take his hand when one of the men tried to make a move towards you two. But the third man turned and fired his gun at the assassin, killing him. "Welcome to Casablanca, Mr and Mrs Wick." The man said as he turns back to you two and holsters his gun. "Thanks." You and John said, sarcastically, making the man laugh.

"Mr. Jonathan, it has been a long time since our fine city has been graced with your presence." The man said as you two walked along the busy streets as the sunset. "I need to talk to..." John started to say but the man finishes his sentence. "Yes, Miss Al-Ashwal, she's expecting you." He said and he leads you two to a large door and leads you inside a building, where there was tons of people inside.

"My, my. Welcome to the Moroccan Continental. I hope you find it to your taste. Right this way. Miss Al-Ashwal, she waits for no man." The man said and he leads you two to another door. "Best of luck, Mr. Jonathan. Best of luck." He said and he laughs as he walks away, leaving you and John alone in front of a door. 

Both of you walk in to see a large room with couches and a fireplace and some tables. Off on the side you noticed some pictures on a desk, you walk over to it and see it was several pictures of a woman smiling as she was hugging a little girl that had some resemblance to the woman. John walks up next to you as you hold up one picture of the woman and the girl. "I guess this is Sofia?" You asked John as you point at the woman, he nods at you. 

Not only did he tell you everything about his past but he told you about this blood Oath that he had, which involved this woman and helping hide her daughter, and that's why you two were here.

As you were looking at the picture, you heard some paws trotting on the floor then a growl. You and John look up and see a dog standing in front of you two, growling before it started barking at you two. Then you heard another set of growls and look to your other side and see another snarling dog glaring at you two.

"You and your wife dog people, John?" A woman's voice said and you two look over at see the woman from the picture, Sofia. "Sofia." John said as he holds up his hands, showing he means no harm. You started to raise your hands as well when Sofia raises her gun and shoots John, knocking him back. You gasped then grabbed a gun, the one you stole from that motorcyclist, and aim it at her. "Sofia! You can't kill the bearer of your marker." John said just as Sofia aimed her gun at you.

"I didn't kill you. I just shot you. Nice suit" She spat as she glares at him then you and her glare at each other. "Good to see you, too." John said then she looks at him. "I should shoot you in the head right now." She growls. "I know." John said. "I wouldn't advise it." You growled at her. "Oh really?" Sofia said, in disbelief, at you and you cock the gun and aim it at her head. "Wanna find out?" You asked her, angrily.