89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)

Start from the beginning

Jiang didn’t want to burst the attendant’s bubbles but had to state the truth of the matter since he clearly understood what grade of pills he had concocted because Hua Jingshen had told him, the spirit in his space, cultivating to become mortal and perhaps enter the path of immortality like every other mortal wishes “I don’t wish to sell these pills at the no difference pavilion irrespective of it’s grade, moreover, I think at most these pills should be low grade ones and the purity level should also be just eighty or so percent” the attendant looked at Jiang like he was talking nonsense but he didn’t say anything to refute Jiang’s words probably because he didn’t want to annoy Jiang for been a smart ass and then have Jiang take back his pills, after all, even if he had advised Jiang to sell his pills at no difference pavilion the attendant really didn’t want that to happen and preferred this outcome.

“Since the esteemed empress elect have decided then this humble servant will be right back with the measuring device” he said and bowed slightly as he attempted leaving, but the attendant wasn’t going to leave with the pills in hand so he dropped it on the table before Jiang and Han Sheng and walked out of the auction private room they both occupied.

After Jiang was through with the attendant for the time being and since the auction won’t be starting anytime soon, Jiang decided to curb his curiosity about that strange object called a binoculars by going over to where it was inserted and sitting on the small tall stool that the attendant previously controlled to come out of the ground and sat on, once Jiang was comfortable on the tall stool he looked through the binoculars at the audience below his private room and was quite thrilled with what he noticed.

“This stuff is really cool, it makes small things appear really big, I think it will be better used by you, Han Sheng because as a cultivator of my level I can control my sight so that the way things appear with this binoculars is the way it appears with my sight, the stage and everything can be clearly seen by me while been seated on that cushion” for a brief second Jiang removed his eyes from the binocular’s and turned to face Han Sheng who was seated on the cushion before he continued looking through the object again “Well, these rooms should most likely be made for special eunuchs or maids that are special guest to this auction house and most of such guests don’t have high achievements in cultivation like you do big brother, I am certain they never thought someone of you status will ever visit a place like this” Han Sheng reasoned

“You are right” Jiang stated casually but then something seem to have caught his attention while looking through the binoculars “ Look who we have here, I really didn’t think I will get to see him so soon” Jiang commented, surprise evident in his tone, a small fond smile formed on his lips hidden by his veil, ice jewel.

A knock was heard on the door to their private auction room and it drew Jiang’s attention back to the room “It’s me esteemed empress elect, please may this humble servant come in” the attendant that had just left a while ago said.

Jiang walked back to the cushion , he then took his seat, he poured himself a glass of non alcoholic wine and then took a sip of it before saying nonchalantly “You may come in” Han Sheng watched Jiang like he was seeing someone whose body had just been taken over by a ghost, Jiang seriously didn’t know why he had this urge to act like most nobles do, in a graceful, poise and refined way all of a sudden, maybe it had something to do with this room or maybe it was this place or just his grown confidence in himself as the emperor’s empress elect or what the benefits of being who he now was is that suddenly properly registered in his brain and caused this impromptu change in him, whatever it was he was kind of liking this feeling.