The Origin

Dear Wattpad,

How are you? I hope this letter finds you well.

I am writing in a state of huge distress. The writers of FANTASCI have lost many things over the years, but this time they have somehow all managed to misplace one specific part of their memories: their origin story.

You understand that this is a very significant part of them, and they are understandably lost (and even quite frenzied) with this development - some of them have been running around like headless chickens. None of them can for the life of them remember how they came together, and that is why I need your help.

Your task, if you choose to accept it, is to write FANTASCI's origin story. It needs to be short because FANTASCI members have short attention spans and will likely lose interest after 2000 words, so make sure you write at most 2000. Also, since they are extremely unreliable and misplace everything, you must submit your entry via Google Docs or a book on Wattpad in a link in the comments or through FANTASCI's inbox.

Please remember to include KarateChop , Heavenlyhash333 and masheena as the founders of FANTASCI. For an idea, think of FANTASCI as a kingdom... and the FANTASCIZERS are the citizens. The name of each FANTASCI member will be in the comments.

FANTASCI members will be very grateful to you if you do this, and they've agreed to offer the winner a custom book cover and bookmark. The winner will also receive a review of the first three chapters of a book of their choice and a sticker for their book or a sash for their icon. Since this is such a big deal to FANTASCI, there will also be two honourable mentions, who will each get a shoutout and an honourable mention sticker.

 Since this is such a big deal to FANTASCI, there will also be two honourable mentions, who will each get a shoutout and an honourable mention sticker

So, Wattpad, will you help these careless FANTASCI members get their memories back?

Yours sincerely,
FANTASCI's mascot: a chicken

PS: Do not judge these FANTASCI members on their choice of mascot.