The Artists

FANTASCI GRAPHIC CONTEST REPORT
Purpose/Problem: The FANTASCI members are too lazy to write out a formal contest thing, so we wrote a report instead.

Hypothesis: We will miraculously get a profile theme.

Method:
1. We will announce in a Wattpad book (this one) that we're having a graphic contest.

2. We will tell the Wattpad community that we need a new profile theme, specifically that we need book covers.

3. We will tell them that they should include our watermark, the link to which can be found in the inline comment on this paragraph and as an external link.

4. We will remind them to be conscious that our current header is both cyan and red, and they should keep this in mind when creating their covers. They do not need to include these two colours. This should just be a gentle reminder.

5. We will remind them that we are a fantasy and science fiction account, and that our profile theme should reflect that.

6. We will tell them that they can choose to use any of the following as a title, and any of the corresponding brackets as subtitles: Through the Booking Glass (a book club), FANTASHINE (a magazine), Prophecies and Parallel Universes (an interview book), Winds of Winter (a winter anthology), Lord of the Graphics (a graphics contest), Writer's NaNonymous (a NaNoWriMo support group), Quests and Missions (a book of contests), Champions and Heroes (the Chosen One competition), Kingdoms and Galaxies (a review book), Art Wars (a book of graphic contests), Shades of Summer (a summer anthology), Songs of Spring (a spring anthology) or Allures of Autumn (an autumn anthology).

7. We will provide them with the following images as inspiration:

 We will provide them with the following images as inspiration:

8. We will entice them by telling them that they can get the following prizes:
First place: Credit, a custom role in our Discord, the opportunity to guest judge our next contest, a sticker for their graphic book, a place in our hall of fame and a public shoutout. The first place winner will also create the rest of our covers, and we will use them for a minimum of a month.
Second place: A sticker for their graphic book, a place in our hall of fame, a public shoutout and a critique on 3 graphics of their choice.
Third place: A sticker for their graphic book, a place in our hall of fame and a public shoutout.

9. We will hope fervently that all this persuasion and our very clear methodology will induce them to participate in our contest.

Data and analysis:
We don't have any data at the moment because we are VHS (Very Hardworking Souls). Not.

Conclusion:
FANTASCI is hopeless and very lazy. Also, the community of Wattpad is very talented and kind.

Evaluation:
...have I done enough work to get paid yet? Or get a spaceship, at the very least?