You hear some noise and it wakes you up

You hear some noise and it wakes you up. You hate waking up to noises. It's just annoying because you're too tired to actually identify the noise but awake enough to understand that there is a noise there.

What's the noise?

You're in the 'free' bedroom. It's so classy. You feel out of place. You can go to see Iida yet you're alone again.

But, It's not like you can just run into his bedroom and hug him. You're such a nuisance. You literally just arrived at his house and expected him to take care of you. You haven't even seen his parents. Though, you know his house is big enough for you to completely avoid seeing his parents at all. Plus you know that they work long hours.

That doesn't excuse you for being intrusive.
You sigh and roll on the bed so that you're facing the ceiling. You wonder how loud you'd have to be for Iida to hear you.
His house is big, the guest room isn't too far away from his bedroom but you still feel uncomfortable.

You came here to calm down, but now you're here and panicking for a different reason. You just need to be distracted from your main problem, which you are. Though technically now you're thinking of your main problem so that makes another problem and you're not fulfilling your purpose here and holy shit you just want a hug from Iida.

Maybe you can find him somehow.
No, you can't wake him up a second time.

Maybe you should just calm yourself down. Well, how are you going to do that?
Iida's house is big, maybe you could go for a walk, but you then risk seeing his parents.

But a risky challenge sounds fun. You've spent this entire week with Sir Nighteye's Agency learning how to be a Sneaky Bitch. Now you're in a scenario where you can be a Sneaky Bitch.

You smile and laugh a little at the thought of yourself sneaking around Iida's house. As tempting as it is to do, this bed is comfortable. You doubt you'll be leaving it.

Yeah. You have a lot of problems in your brain right now but maybe you should just try and sleep, relax.

You take a deep breath and curl up in the duvet. It's warm and cozy. The pillows are fluffy and they puff whenever you move.
The bed it big, it's a king sized one, it's meant for two people.
Iida has the same one in his room. You remember seeing it one time while you were over.

His bedroom is blue, he has books and a desk, there's a whole rack for glasses and he claims he has a whole section in his walk in wardrobe specifically for his glasses as well.
He's so rich. It's stupid.

You want to be with Iida, his bedroom is just down the corridor. That's presumably where he is.
However, your eyes begin to drift and your taken away by the cozy comfy covers.

That's until they disappear from you, you're forcibly awakened and feel a sharp pain in your guts that twist.

You look around and see you're no longer in the nice bedroom.

"{Y/-what, hm," you turn around and see a very tired and sleepy Iida.
How did you-?— oh was it your Quirk? Well, you were relaxed. Kinda.
"I think I just teleported to your room by accident." You say and notice you're way too loud.
"Alright." He mutters and turns around in his bed, he's now facing away from you.

"Hey!" You jump up and attack him quickly. How rude! You're here, by accident, and he won't even wake up enough to Chat about how Funny it is?!
You probably got too relaxed. It's happened before. If you get too comfy your quirk activates since it's controllability changes depending on how you're feeling.

Anyway, you got so comfy that you teleported to Iida and now he won't even wake up to be happy that you're here.
"Oi," you say and push him, your grab his shoulder and shake it. You then stop immediately after remembering he had a broken arm.
You look and check. Okay, this isn't the broken one. You continue to shake it.

"Sto-Op." Iida says and attempts to push you away. Instead you grab his arm and try to pull him out of the bed.
With Ease Iida changes his arm motion to instead pull you in.
You fall down onto the bed, only slightly by force, and get pulled in close by Iida. He even puts some of the duvet over you.

"Iida—"
"Shut up." He responds and doesn't even open his eyes.
"How rude—"
"Sleep."
"What if I don't want to!" You begin your retaliation but stop after getting no response.

You look down to Tenya and question if he's really asleep or just pretending. He did seem really tired. Plus he's a nerd. They tend to sleep more than other people.

You huff and rest in the bed. You face Iida so that you can look at all his features.

___________________________________
╔═══ * .·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·. * ═══╗
You finally feel like you can sleep.
╚═══ * .·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·. * ═══╝

Word count:
1,473