News

______________________

You arrive at home and the bar is full of cheers. You've been given two days off from school, everyone has. You're meant to be thinking about who you'll intern under. You don't even have a clue.
You came third. Your mum took a picture of you with the medal. Roki and Chef Mike picked you up while Ally made sure you stayed balanced. They said they'd get it framed and keep the picture behind the bar. Though that would be so embarrassing for you.

But anyway, you got third and a lot of places want you to intern under them. It's a hard decision. You got a good quirk, teleportation. But you can't think of another hero with something like this. Or at least, there's no main stream heroes with a quirk like this.
You can think of that stuff later. Right now, you're tired. Your mum says you shouldn't work. You need to sleep to get your quirk Working again. However, you doubt you'll use it today.

You fall down onto your bed and click your tongue a few times. You let the last click drag out as you look around your room. No homework, no classes and only a little bit of money.
You really need to get your parents to pay you for all the work you've done. They said they'd give you a pay package ever month but that was a lie.

You look at your ceiling. It's kinda dirty. But you don't, and never do, feel like cleaning so that mess will stay there a while. You could, no. Or maybe? No. Oh, there's-- wait that doesn't work.
You see your phone. You don't have much to do, maybe there's something on there.

You teleport the device into your hands and open up you recent text messages.
A few from Kirishima, you guys chill together every now and then. An unwilling message from Bakugou. Kirishima gave him your number so Bakugou 'informed' you that it's him. Weirdo. Then there's also a shit ton of questions from Kaminari 'Hey have you done the Homework?' 'Do you know when it's due?' 'Can you ask Iida to send me--'

Aw, Iida.
You forget about your phone for a second and instead your mind is filled with him. His smile, his personality, he's so caring and smart and also humorous at times. He's gentle and tall and so nice to everyone. He deserves more credit. People need to acknowledge how amazing he is but they don't, or at least your classmates don't acknowledge him enough.

You see your text messages with him, you guys talk a lot.
Usually after revision, he texts you on the train. It's his own way of keeping you company. He also helps you with homework through text messages. Sometimes when you're really confused about homework he calls you.
You've really been struggling with your homework recently. The teachers must be making it harder. No other reason as to why you're suddenly so much more confused at homework. Nope, no other reason at all. Totally not because it's a way to talk to Iida more often.

Okay, you fake being bad at homework. The lie has been making you feel horrible. But his voice is amazing and brings flutters to your heart okay? Plus he can't see your dumb facial expressions when you call. Win win.

You remember Iida during the sports festival. He was doing so well then he suddenly stopped. He had that phone call during your fight against-- During your beat down by Bakugou. You have bruises everywhere, it hurts. You barely wanted to leave bed this morning, they all stung and screamed with pain each time you moved.

But anyway. You open up your messages with Iida and send a Simple text.

You
To Mr Class Rep
Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.

You waited a few minutes, or realistically seconds. Every moment felt like hours but you know that's not true.

You
To Mr Class Rep
I'm bored and have nothing to do.
It's fine if you don't want to hangout. I just know that you're a stay at home loser So maybe we could do something fun together.

'Together, together?!' Seriously! You might as well say you want his dick. God, he's gunna think you're too clingy now. He'll never like you, you're just a little ass bitch who can't even--

Okay, no time for negativity. Happiness time. You need to distract yourself, just until Iida replies. He usually takes a few minutes, he's not as phone obsessed as you. Dumb bitch.
Okay! How about you go back down to the bar. Ally and Rokie probably need help. If not then you'll steal another Coke. Maybe that's where your salary goes? Ally did once say that she was going to tally every time you drank something and take it off your pay check. 
But it's not like she can do that, right? Nah, she can't. Hopefully.
---

"If you're going to work then At Least concentrate!" Ally calls as she wipes up a spill caused by you.
"Sorry, sorry." You mutter and take the costumers money. Fuck, you've not been doing very well. You're trying to serve costumers while keeping an eye on your phone. You can't multitask.
Each time you see that there's no new notifications, you tell yourself to give up and carry on working. But something inside of you just doesn't feel right.

Iida looked so sad back at the sports festival, you wish he told you what that call was about. It must of been serious. Maybe it's something to do with his family? Or he could of been let down by someone. No, it was serious enough for him to leave the sports festival. Yeah. He lost against Todoroki but he could of still come third.

Maybe it's because he lost against Todoroki. You know his family was watching. They don't seem that mean though. They don't seem like the types to find out that their son lost in a fight and then call him home. From what you know they're nice!

Your phone pings from across the bar and you instantly appear by its side.

Mr Class Rep
To you
I don'---

He sent a message but deleted it too quickly for you to see. You wait a moment and keep your phone close to your face. Seriously. What is up with him?

You
To Mr Class Rep
C'mon, you're not going to leave me on Seen right?

However, he does. You just don't understand why. Maybe you're too annoying. You know some people can't handle you're chaotic energy after a few too many hours, Iida is around you a lot. And today is meant to be a day off school. It's understandable.

You see the Tv screen at the corner of the bar and drop your phone luckily into your other hand.
It's the news. A casual show you have on around this time. It's been covering the sports festival all day. Regular costumers cheered each time you appeared on the screen, even if it was just for a second.
But right now, no cheering occurs, it's not exactly silent either.
Some people continue their lives but yours pauses. Your heart aches and you feel like shit.

The news is Covering a Pro-hero who got attacked in Hosu City. That Pro-Hero has metal armour, a speed quirk and goes by the name Ingenium.

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
That's Iida's brother.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count:
1,253