Lunch

——————————

——————————

Eventually, the majority of the class gets filled up. However, Iida still hasn't arrived yet. Same with Uraraka. Kirishima turns around to face you and gives a puzzled look to Iida's empty seat.
"That's weird, Iida's usually the first person here." he comments before looking at you. "By the way, Kaminari said you phoned him about some homework this morning and I realised I don't have your number. Do you think you can give it to me after class or something?"
"Yeah, sure. If I forget just get it off Kaminari." As you finish talking you hear the classroom door open. Your head turns to the sound.

At the door stands Iida with Uraraka behind him. Both of them look mildly pissed. You make eye contact with Iida, you just roll your eyes but feel your face heat up. He's so annoying, maybe he's an asshole to everyone and not just you. No that can't be it, everyone else loves him. Well, Uraraka looks pretty pissed at him right now. They both walk down the side and to their seats. Iida looks everywhere except for your desk while Uraraka suddenly seems eager to have a conversation with you.

"Hey [L/n]!" She says in a false cheery tone. All of the classmates around Your desk are looking at the three of you.
"Hi." You respond cautiously. "What took you so long to get to class? You weren't that far behind me." You bring up and begin to bite your lip at the unwanted attention.
"Oh, it was nothing. Hey, do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch? I know someone who needs to talk to you." She has a flat voice at the end and glares at Iida. Oh God you don't wanna be here.
"N-- nah, no I'm fine. I'll probably have detention during lunch--"
"That's fine. We can talk in between lessons then." You turn around mildly to see Satou (the guy who sits behind you and next to Uraraka) having the same nervous expression as you.

Within that second you build a bond with this dude. Neither of you signed up for this shit.
"Really, I don't need to talk to you. Do I? I feel like I have to now." You begin to mutter your words as you feel the anxiety rise in you. Are people still looking? You know Satou is but he's kinda trapped too. You can also see Iida becoming more and more tense with each word you and Uraraka say.

You suddenly can't hear any background noise, is the whole class silent? Uraraka sits back down fully in her seat and you face forwards again. Mr Aizawa has just entered the classroom. Good, that explains why everyone is quiet. You thought you were going to have a panic attack then or something.

What is up with Uraraka and Iida?! They're just so tense. So passive-aggressive. Who cares, you'll find out later. For now, you have your lesson to pay attention to. Not whatever Iida's relationship with Uraraka is.

When Mr Aizawa walks in he does a brief eye sweep of the whole class. You see his eyebrows raise when looking at you. Honestly, you're surprised too, this is probably the earliest you've been to Homeroom, like, you're on time. That's Wack.
You can't help but grin when noticing.