We Can't All Do It

Start from the beginning

Erin reached for her phone and began to look for her brothers number, she pressed the number and looked out the window-

"LOOK OUT!" Erin screamed.

It's too late as a missile hits the base, then another, then another bringing the base crashing down sending everyone into the tunnels under them.

The group was split...

Tony nudges his daughter. "Erin, come on sweet wake up," Tony spoke softly.

"Erin come on, wake up," Steve said softly.

Erin slowly opened her eyes to see her Fathers standing over her. "What's going on?" She asked.

Steve helped his daughter to her feet. "We're in trouble," He stated.

Tony, Erin and Steve walk out into the light to where Jake and Thor were standing watching Thanos who was a very good distance away from them.

"What's he doing?" Erin asked.

"Nothing," Jake told her as he armed his gun.

Erin handed Jake two wristbands. "Press the buttons in the middle, armour will appear and protect you arms and shoulders," She explained. "Happy birthday!"

Jake smiled in thanks then looked back at Thanos. "I'll go find the others, they may need help," He stated then looked at Erin. "Don't do anything crazy!"

Erin smiled. "I'll wait for you!" She told him.

Jake ran back into the mess that once was the base in hopes of finding the rest of the team and the gauntlet so he can get it as far away from Thanos as possible. Erin prayed she would see Jake again and not lose him the Thanos.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under here," Tony stated.

Steve nodded. "Good, let's keep him away from them," He stated.

"This is gonna be a trap," Erin mumbled.

"We know kiddo and we don't care," Tony grunted.

Thor nodded. "Good!" He stated.

Using his power Thor used his hands to summon Mjolnir and stormbreaker, his once casual clothes were replaced his Asguardian armour and cape.

In true superhero form the hero's marched towards Thanos keep poker faces.

"I thought by elimination half life the other half would thrive but you've shown me that's impossible and as long as there are those that remember what was there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be, they will resist," Thanos spoke to the ground.

Tony shrugged. "Yeah well we're all kinds of stubborn," He admitted.

Thanos smirked. "I'm thankful because now I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to it's last atom and then with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given," He explained as he placed his helmet on ready for battle.

"Born out of blood," Steve growled.

"They'll never know it because you won't be alive to tell them," Thanos stated.

In rage Erin transformed in her Wolf form and ran straight at Thanos with Tony and Thor hot on her heels. Opening her mouth and clamping her jaw around Thanos arm, as both Thor and Tony try to get a few hits in but Thanos swing his arms around and threw Erin into the air and into Thor knocking him off balance.