Scott Lang?

A/N- None of you understand how many times I have watched Endgame to try and get this story right... I have cried EVERY TIME!!! ps enjoy xx

Steve Rogers was sat on the bench in the gym that was in the Avengers base... It had now been five years since the snap and things still weren't easy. Steve, Erin, Natasha and Rhodey were the only ones that lived in the base, everyone was off world still trying to find Thanos but hope was slipping away, Space was a big place and they had little recources.

"Dad?" Erin called as she walked down the steps to the gym with her phone in her hands typing away.

Steve sighed. "What are you doing?" He asked softly.

"Well Nat said she's got some data from Rocket and Rhodey has been helping the military track down Clint Barton which I might add is a distressing subject for Natasha right now," Erin explained not taking her eyes off her phone. "And I am currently texting the president about what our next step is to finding Thanos."

Steve frowned. "And what's that?" He asked.

Erin huffed. "I said work in progress," She mumbled. "Nothing has changed as of yet!"

The young women had lost her spark since she visited Tony around two years ago. Erin hadn't had any contact with Tony, he had written to her a number of times but Steve would see Erin burn the letters with no expression on her face... Steve never asked what had happened between them, he just assumed Erin asked Tony for help and he told her no.

Truth be told Erin and Steve had drifted apart; Steve had taken over Sam Wilsons support group, talking and helping people get through the snap which was very rewarding, Steve had helped many people get back onto their feet and find light in this dark time, Erin had become fixed on trying to make the world right, she did everything humanly possible to try and help every single person who was affected by the snap, she found jobs for people, she helped plant crops for food and she built anything to help keep the world running...

"You're not a little girl anymore," Steve stated.

Erin slowly took her eyes off her phone. "I am in my twenties," She stated softly.

"I never wanted you to have to grow up this fast," Steve told her. "I failed you. You and Peter."

"No Dad you haven't," Erin told him. "We are not giving up, we will get everyone back!"

Steve smiled. "We're too busy trying to help save everyone else, I feel like I lost you long the way," He admitted sadly. "I never wanted that to happen."

Erin looked to the ground feeling the same way... Everyone deals with loss differently but one thing you should do is be with your family and neither of them did that, they were so busy trying to help other people they forgot to help each other. With a deep breath Erin made her way over to her Dad as he then stood up, they both wrapped there arms around each other in a loving embrace, Steve pressed a soft kiss on top of his daughters head and hundreds of memories came flooding back to him... He remembered when he took her shopping the morning he and Tony had adopted her, Erin was so small and cute, she had a pretty smile and a gorgeous laugh...

Steve pulled away. "I think we should play a game,' Erin stated with a grin.

"What game?" Steve asked.

Erin quickly grabbed a water bottle from the bench Steve was once sat on then squeezed the water out and at Steve's face making his gasp in shock. As quick as she could Erin grabbed another water bottle and ran out the gym down the corridor then out the fire exit to the field, her blonde hair flowed behind her, she laughed as her heart pounded against her chest... Steve was hot on Erin's heels holding a water bottle ready to the soak her when he got closer enough. The two blonde were laughing and tormenting each other like little kids!