Those Blue Eyes

A little girl walked through the park, her blond hair was dirty and knotty, her little shorts were torn and her top was large and filthy. For a little girl who had nothing and no one she still managed to smile at the passing people, no one questioned her, no one noticed her...

The little girl was sat on a bench watching the people walk by, one man caught her attention, a man in a black suit and sun glasses who was also looking at everyone.

The toddler slid off the bench and ran to the flowerbeds, she picked up a few yellow flowers then ran over to the man, she walked next to him and gently tugged on the bottom of his blazer.

The man stopped. "Whoa, hey little dirt monkey," The man greeted slowly as he tuck in the girls features.

The little girl smiled softly and held up the flowers making the man frown a little, he crouched down and looked at the blonde toddler.

"What you got there dirt monkey?" He asked as the toddler put the flowers in his hand. "Aw thanks kid, where's you Mom?"

The little girl closed up and took a step back; She didn't really like the 'Mom' word.

The man saw that and stood up to follow her. "Wait kid, are you alone?" He asked as he looked around. "My names Tony Stark, what's yours?"

The toddler shrugged and started to walk away, Tony looked around then quickly followed the girl; She looked homeless, she couldn't have anybody with her.

"Okay, wait a second, er," Tony mumbled and stood in front of the little girl. "Are you hungry?"

The little blonde looked up, her blue eyes shining as she nodded.

Tony smiled a little; If he took her back to the tower he'd be able to run her DNA and track down some family!

"Come on then dirt Monkey," He said and held his hand out. "I'm an awesome cook!"

The little girl smiled softly and took Tony's hand, together they walked out the park towards to tower. Tony sent a couple of texts to Pepper, he told her to prepare a bath, buy some nappies, binkies, blankets and some toddler clothes. Pepper had asked what was going on but Tony thought it would be best to show her.

What could go wrong?