Make Up!

"What is that?" Tony asked Erin.

The toddler smiled. "Natie!" She told him.

"What did she do to your face?" He asked.

"Daddy I pretty!" She told him sweetly.

Tony sighed as he pulled out a wet wipe. "You look like you should be a couple of feet taller, twenty years older and going into a night club!" He told her.

Erin pulled a face as Tony started to wipe the make up off her face.

Natasha had spent the morning looking after Erin, they had a little pampering morning and the assassin couldn't resist but to do the little girls make up.

"You are not wearing make up until you are twenty- one and no boyfriends till you're thirty!" Tony told her firmly.

Erin huffed not truly understanding what Tony was saying but his tone of voice didn't sound good.

Tony carried Erin into her room and changed her make up covered clothes into fresh clean ones.

The father and daughter then sat on the couch and watched 'Beauty and the Beast' together. Half way through the film Tony had fallen asleep and a playful smile flashed across Erin's lips... The toddler ran to her room and grabbed her pens then she ran back and climbed on Tony's lap, she pulled out her pens and began doodling on his face.

After an hour Tony's face was covered in pen and Erin was now hiding knowing her Dad will probably dangle her off the edge of the tower...

"ERIN, TONY?" Steve shouted as he entered his home.

Tony groaned as he sat up. "Hey, we were just watching movies!" He told Steve.

The super soldier bit his lower lip trying not to laugh. "Erm you look great," He told him.

"I know the morning look suits me!" Tony gloated with a smirk and went to the kitchen.

Steve shook his head. "Oh Erin I hope you've got a good hiding place," He mumbled.

Tony went into the kitchen to start dinner, I got a pot from out the cupboard and saw his reflection in the silver pan. The billionaire breathed deeply through his nose trying to calm himself...

"ERIN!" Tony shouted.

Steve was leaning against the kitchen door chuckling softly. "It's pretty funny," He told his lover.

Tony glared at him. "Where is she?" He asked.

Steve shrugged. "Do you still want another baby?" He asked.

A fear swear words passed through Tony's lips under his breath as he stormed out the kitchen to search for his daughter.

The super soldier went in the gym, he changed out of his work clothes and put on his joggers and a tank top, he wrapped his hands and went into the shoe cupboard where Erin was hiding.

Steve picked up his daughter. "You're Daddy isn't happy," He told her.

"He looks pretty wid make up!" She told me sweetly.

The soldier smiled. "I'll protect you!" He told her with a wink.

And Tony wants another child?