The Audition Part Two

I walked into the gym in my blue leotard.
Bella's Leotard

Pepper wasn't there yet so I found a spot and started stretching this place was way less crowded then yesterday but then again like half of the people were gone

Pepper wasn't there yet so I found a spot and started stretching this place was way less crowded then yesterday but then again like half of the people were gone. "Bella"I heard behind I turned around and saw Pepper "way less crowded today isn't it"I said "definitely"Pepper said "I'm nervous"I said "don't worry we got this"Pepper said "it's just there are so less people that one mess up and Abby will send me home"I said "don't worry about that k just do your best"Pepper said "okay dancers you are my final five hundred now we will start with a lyrical combo I want flawless technique got it"Abby said and Abby started teaching us the dance "Okay now there are 475 of you some of the dancers didn't show up but that's their loss, now let's start"Abby said and we started the combo. The combo is kinda of hard there are a lot of turns and leaps and even some hard acro but then again this is an audition for Abby's Select Team of course it will be hard. "Okay we have our final twenty now for this challenge you will improve to a song that is random I will choose the seven dancers that I think did the best Okay"Abby said "yes mam"we all said "okay let's start"Abby said and hit the play button on the CD player Home Again started to play the song that they used for their season three nationals. This was one of Pepper and I's fav song so I think we were prepared. "Okay final seven is here wow great talent here Okay the producers will send you a packet of information in the mail explaining everything got it"Abby said we all nodded "now you guys can go"Abby said and I ran to find Pepper "we made it"I said "I know this will be amazing"Pepper said "come on let's go tell our moms"I said and we ran to our parents "we made the team"we screamed when we ran in "great job kids we knew you could do it"Pepper's mom said "also Abby said that we will get some information about the show in the mail"I said "okay well I guess Bella and I should be heading home she has had a long day"my mom said "okay bye Pepper"I said "bye"Pepper said and we headed home. "You excited to be on the team"my mom said "yeah"I said "well I think you will do amazing now you should get some rest goodnight honey"my mom said and I headed to my room to go to sleep.
A/N: sorry for short chapter the chapters after this should be longer well I gtg bye.