11.

Elise:

Looking over the dark dress, I watch as my hands slowly ran over the thin material. Tonight was the night that I would become part of the dream team. The night that I would start a new chapter in my career and the night that I would attend my first ever concert.

"Do you like the dress?" asked Amelia as she pushed through the sequin curtains.
"It's cute" I sighed, "but don't you think it is....kind of cheap?"
"El, that's kind of the look we are going for" she grinned, "you're the black, I am the red, Tabby is white and Trixie is blue. It's kind of like a dress code"
"So, we are determined on by the color we wear?"
"Kind of" laughed Amelia as she pulled up the dress and laid it across my chest, "plus black is slimming and classy."
"You think?" I asked confused as I looked myself over.
"Trust me babe, you will be just fine."

Letting out a sigh, I quickly grabbed the dress from her and made my way back to the dressing room. Slipping off my sweats, I gradually threw my hair up in a top knot as I slipped on the skin tight dress. Seeing my breasts grow nearly two sizes, along with my curves popping out I quickly rubbed my hands over my slim stomach. Seeing the bottom hem lay just inches from the bottom of my ass, I couldn't help but feel kind of cheap. I, however, knew that this was my job; I had to look cheap, slutty, and easy. I mean we were actually going out with celebs tonight, four very important guys that had deep pockets that would pay more than what I had made in the past month for nothing more but to make love to me. In a way I kind of felt special that someone of great demand wanted me instead of some kind of groupie or supermodel.

"Get your ass out here!" yelled Amelia, "it's time for makeup and hair."
"But I thought that we did that?" I laughed as I walked out to see four chairs with professional hair dressers waiting.
"For a job like tonight?" grinned Tabby, "we get the whole treatment."
"Waxes, makeup, hair, spray tans...anything!" laughed Trixie.
"It's a nice perk, huh?" winked Amelia as she nudged me.
"Sure" I nodded as I slouched down in the tall chair.

As minutes turned into hours, I slowly went into a hairspray and wax coma as every part of my body was poked, prodded and made perfect. My hair was shaped into long curls as my makeup seemed nearly flawless with a new tan and hairless body was hid under the tight dress. Looking myself over the long mirror I couldn't believe the transformation that I had went through in just a couple of hours, I now looked like someone that should be going out with a celeb rather than a cheap escort.

"The boys won't know what hit them" grinned Amelia as she appeared next to me.
"Are you sure I can do this?" I asked.
"I know you can" she smirked, "if you get in trouble just imagine the sex with someone you really like."
Nodding , I slowly let a smile appear on my face as one name popped into my mind.

-------

Harry:

Pushing the odd colored comb through my hair, I slowly let my mind wonder back to last night. The fact that Elise and I had shared our first kiss kind of made my heart flutter. The way that she let me kiss her and not force herself on me made a big impression. Many of the girls that management had set me up with were constantly forcing their selves on me, while I just sat back and took it. I knew that that had to be one of the many reasons that I had a reputation that I had, thanks to management.

Hearing the new phone, that Paul had dropped by my door this morning, ring, I quickly picked it up to see the ticketmaster text come through. Seeing the confirmation for Elise's ticket and the location of pick up instantly made a smile cross my face. Not only did I have to not tell management about the extra ticket, but to know that she would be at the show made me excited. Normally I would down a half of bottle of rum just to get going but for tonight I wouldn't have to tonight, just knowing that I would see her face was plenty enough.