14.

14.

"She said she knew someone in rehab that was looking for a girl.." I heard Amelia greet Ashland.
"Are we talking a lot of money?" questioned Ashland as they walked into her office, shutting the door behind them.

Sitting nervously, I couldn't help but bury my head into my hands as I waited for confirmation. If by some kind of luck that I was granted permission to go and see Harry I would have to come clean to him about everything. I would have to confess the many secrets of my past and the current ones of my life. I would have to tell him about my job, about my many clients and about the brothel. But then again, how would Harry take the news? Would he think that I was just after him for his money? For his popularity? Would he still seem me as the same girl that he did on the stairs, when we first met? A thousand questions ran through my mind as I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Elise!" smiled Eloise, one of the newest escorts.
"Hello" I waved as I tried to put on a fake smile, "how are you?"
"Good, thanks" she giggled as she sat down next to me, "just came from the monthly check."
"Yeah? Everything okay?" I asked.
"Perfect health" she grinned, "no pregnancy, thank god."
"Don't you use protection?" I snapped as I seen her face turn two shades of red.
"I take the shot" she answered timidly.
"Why not condoms?"
"Some guys don't like them" she whispered, "they pay big money for no rubbers."
"Yeah, but your still unprotected from STI's Eloise."
"I know..." she muttered, "but I need to make more so I can move up.
"But..." I stammered as Ashland's door opened, "please stay safe" I whispered to her as I stood.

"Come here" ordered Ashland as I shuffled into her office, shutting the door behind me.

After nearly an hour of pleading my case, explaining where I would be going and that I would be with just one guy she finally decided that I could go, but only if Amelia went with me. After agreeing that she could tag along, I quickly realized that I would have to explain everything about Harry to her, something that I had been dreading. 

We were allowed to go and visit in just one week, plenty of time for me to tell Amelia but the fact that I would have to tell Harry about the real me, made my stomach turn. Returning home from the check, I instantly went straight to my bed as Amelia followed behind me. I hadn't said two words to her since leaving the meeting but she couldn't stay quiet, asking questions and planning our trip.

"So, who is this guy?" she finally asked as she sat at the end of my bed, "and how did you get to know a rich guy in rehab? Is it one of his friends?"
"NO!" I screeched, "I just met this guy and we've stayed in touch since hes been in rehab."
"But who is it? Do I know him?"
"Amelia..." I groaned as I sat up, "I am pretty sure you know him..."
"Okay..." she smirked.

"Its Harry...Styles"

Seeing her mouth drop and a smile curve around the edges, I could tell that she thought I was lying. Amelia always had a bullshit detector face when she thought someone was telling a lie and right now I was getting it.

"Lair" she finally laughed as she threw her head back, "your a fucking lair."

"Its the truth, Amelia" I grunted, "I met him when we went to do that job for his band."

"And he wants you?" 
"We didn't have sex, we connected on a personal note."

"And hes in rehab?"

 Nodding, I tried to red the look on her face as my phone started to chime, of course it was time for his text to come through again. Reaching for my phone, I tried to hide the screen from her as she tried to peek and see who it was.

"And let me guess, thats him?" she smirked.

"You don't have to come with me, if you don't believe me" I hissed as I climb out of bed, "I can do this on my own."

"Your own?" she laughed, "and you landed this job on your own?"

"I did" I shot back as I opened the text.

"Bullshit" she yelped, "if it wasn't for me sweet talking Ashland you would still be wondering if you could go. Don't act like a big shot because you THINK you're texting with him."

"It is him, Amelia. Don't be jealous because I connected with him..."

"JEALOUS!" she growled, "you know what fuck it! I am not going on this goose chase with you."

"Fine" I huffed.

"FINE!" she shouted as she pushed past me and down the back exit to the alley.

Slinging my phone over to my bed, I angrily pulled out a bag and packed what I could of my clothes. If Amelia was going to be a brat and not believe over this job, then we didn't need to be living together. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I knew that I couldn't do any of this anymore. I had to get out of it before I got to deep into this business. I had to leave and not look back and as bad as I hated to, I had to use Harry to leave it all.

Sliding on my bag, I grabbed my phone as I opened the text from him:

"Dearest Elise, have you thought of visiting anymore? The boys, management and a couple of people from the record company had a group meeting over Skype today. We have all decided to continue on with the next record and a tour starting in a year. I would love to see your face before I get all caught up in work again. I talked to my assistant today and he agreed to leave you a plane ticket at Heathrow Airport if you decided to come for a visit. I dream about the night that I left almost every night. The thought of seeing you here with me is one of the only things that keep me going. Please say yes and come for a visit, I need to see you. H.S."

Letting out a breath, I quickly emptied my pockets of what money I had left and jotted down a note to Amelia telling her it was all I had and that I was out of the business. Thinking of how far the airport was from the apartment, I decided to make a trip out of it and leave right then, I had to come clean to Harry, I had to see if what we had was real. If leaving my life behind for him was what I had to do, I was going to do it, no matter what.