↠ eddie kaspbrak

After saying goodbye to my friends, I walked back from the alley all the way to my home, which took me quite a while. Everything went fine other than the possible creepy-crawlies that might hitch a ride on my body. A few minutes later, I was still sauntering along the sidewalk when I passed by a dark mansion overlooking the desolate fields surrounding it. It didn’t take long before I remembered a horrible encounter with some leper the other day, followed by goosebumps tingling on my skin.

That day was a sunny day while I was walking back home from school. The sun was slowly setting down, lightening up my face. I covered up my mouth with my hands to make whistling noises. I then stopped and looked at my watch to check the time.

Not long, I saw a black abandoned house on my right side, overflowed with the dark aura that it gave out. My eyes widened with fear and shock as I grabbed my inhaler from my fanny pack. My whole body shook when I dropped my inhaler. I searched for it for a few seconds before finding it. I gathered some of the pills that had dropped onto the street before a diseased hand picked up the last pill.

I looked up to the hand when the man who possessed the hand grumbled. He then revealed his face with his mouth salivated as his speech slurred into jumbled words. My face went aghast from seeing him, and it was a matter of a second before his hands could clutch my body. I stammered, crawling backwards before I stood up and ran.

I ran and ran before the craziness of the man went down, seeing a clown and a handful of red balloons hiding his face afterwards. I breathed hard as the clown revealed himself.

“Where are you going, Eddie?” before he let out a malicious laugh that quickly faded into the air.

I sighed in relief that it didn’t happen today at the very least. Though I made it home without any further hassle, I was still troubled by what had just happened to me. It was as though that day was trying to have a grip on my sanity. I swear that leper man almost took my breath and made my mind crazy.