Scars

"What happened ?" Bey Asked as she traced what Look an old crescent scar on her husbands back , right where his ribs stopped

"What happened ?" Bey Asked as she traced what Look an old crescent scar on her husbands back , right where his ribs stopped .

"I can't see it Bey , What are you touching?" Jay mumbled half sleep as her unoccupied hand rubbed soothing circles in the back of his neck. She had been on his back for the last half hour rubbing his neck and shoulders , stopping every time she saw something she's never noticed before .

Her acrylics against his skin coupled with her unbelievably soft hands had him stuck and too relaxed for her to stop all of the sudden so he was entertaining whatever questions she had so she wouldn't move .

Today was one of this rare days they got to  themselves to lounge and be in each other's company unbothered by a Do too much ass 6 year old or either of their families .

His larger body was encased between her toned thighs while he lay on her like a small child .

"You don't feel that ?" Bey Asked pressing harder with the tip of her nail surprised when he didn't even flinch .

"Nah , Wait - you must be talking about that cut . Baby it's old , I got it a long time ago " he said still not answering her question.

"But How ?" She Asked sounding just like Blue . She wanted to know for some reason and her curiosity was only increasing the more he avoided the question.

She's surprised that's she's seen him naked as much as she has and never seem it . What other hidden scars did he have?

"Just know it's from my past Bey and leave it there " he advised knowing she wouldn't understand.

"You got it while you were dealing didn't you ?" She Asked in a much softer tone halting her movements as she waited on an answer .

Jay looked at her and knew that she had given him a reason to believe she'd judge him , that was just his own thoughts

Jay looked at her and knew that she had given him a reason to believe she'd judge him , that was just his own thoughts . She knew about his past to a certain extent , just enough that no one could ever surprise her with anything about him . She knew he used to slang , how much he made in a day , and why he quit , but he never told her about the bad deals or times where he'd been hurt .