Daddy duties City Girls (Part 2 )

Jay pinched the bridge of his nose as he bounced a fussy Sir . He had been left with the kids by himself before but that was back when Rumi wasn't walking and Blue was satisfied with just watching tv .

"I don't hear counting " Blue called out from her "hiding " place her loud giggles giving her away just like any other little kid playing the game

"I don't hear counting " Blue called out from her "hiding " place her loud giggles giving her away just like any other little kid playing the game .

"Because I asked to play something else "Jay said as Sir smacked him in his face catching him off guard before smiling . He never hit Bey when she held him so he figured this little boy had some sort of grudge or something.

Jay rubbed his nose before sitting Sir facing forward so he couldn't swing again just as Blue emerged from under the chair he was sitting  and got in his face .

"Daddy why couldn't I go?"Blue Asked crossing her arms across her chest so he could see her little press on nails .

"Do you even know who Janet Jackson is of or any of her songs ?"Jay asked

"Do you even know who Janet Jackson is of or any of her songs ?"Jay asked .

Blue tapped her finger on her chin as of she had to actually think about it . "I would if mommy took me with her"Blue shrugged not realizing how smart mouthed that sounded . Jay could only sigh as she flexed her dimple at him something she'd obviously learned from her mother who did the same after she said something so he wouldn't get upset .

"She'll be back soon Lefty ,It's just us tonight"Jay reminded her as it wasn't obvious .

All her toys were sprawled around the living room in almost every crevice , crack , corner , and square inch . Her tea party table he had imported from England that came with six months worth of kid friendly flavors and cups and dishes that were the same brand the royals used was in the middle of the floor with color crumbs all over it .

Her coloring book was on the couch beside him with the paint still attached to the outside since he told her she couldn't open it . Whoever bought her that better count their fucking days because she had two tantrums and got popped for trying to open it when he wasn't looking . Why would they give a child with a mostly white interior home paint ?