SOMETHING SOMETHING

Start from the beginning

"Perks of being a psychologist!" Telling this, Drishti walked away.

Drishti drove home to see the house empty. She assumed that her mother went for shopping while Romi was still at college.

She was hurt but she didn't know why a few words from an idiotic stranger hurt her. It was her day off while her friends had work so she couldn't call anyone for a hangout. She watched a movie and dozed off in between on the couch.

"Di?" Romi woke her up.

"Hi Romi, when did you come?" She asked him stretching her arms out. They talked about things after things sotting on the couch. At some point, even Vidhya came home with her supplies.

She did chat with them for a really long time before going to get dinner ready. The siblings talk was stopped by a the sound of the double doors barging open and hitting the wall.

It was Divya. She went to her di directly.

"Di! What happened to you?"

"What do you mean by 'what happened'?" Romi interfered.

"Wait! So she didn't tell you either?"

"What to tell about?"

"About what happened today? And I thought you guys were having a long chat!"

"Oh wait! About what happened today!" Romi exclaimed.

"Yes! So she told?"

"Yes! It was funny!"

"Funny? I was worried!"

"What is there to worry about? It was hilarious!"

"What the? I thought you loved your sisters!"

"What? I do!"

"You say that and you are sitting here without doing anything!"

Romi was confused. Drishti understood the misunderstanding that was caused. She wanted to laugh but the situation wasn't much suitable.

"Di helped you with your anxiety right? Now what should I do?" Romi inquired.

"What do you me.."

"The fact that Divya Shama was anxious and doubted her talent was hilarious though!" Romi cut Divya off.

Now the situation was understood by Divya.

"Romi, not that incident! Something else happened!"

"What? You messed up your lines too?" Romi was getting impatient.

"No you moron! Listen up now!"

"Yes ma'am!" Romi replied like a school boy which brought a slight smile to Divya's face which quickly vanished when she started the problem of misunderstanding of Rakshit.

"He did what?" Romi was angry. He turned to look at his di. Drishti was afraid. She didn't fear him being angry at her but she feared what he would do to Rakshit out of anger.

"Di, is this true?"

"Umm. Romi, this isn't the case exa.."

"So this is true!" Romi knew his sister too well.

"Romi, we know what to do right?" Divya asked Romi.

Romi curtly nodded before screaming 'dad' and 'mom' at the top of his voice.

Poor Sarthak had just come out of his bath when he heard the scream. Vidhya dropped her brinjal and ran to the room.

Sarthak and Vidhya reached the living room at the same time and on seeing nothing amiss, Vidhya pulled Romi's ear.