Tochaco

Ochaco was sitting in her room, her new smart phone with a pink case with cute pink bubbles on it. It had been one of the first gifts that she received from her girlfriend. She was a little worried because she usually called her by now so they could check in on each other.

Her phone buzzed, alerting her to a text that she received, it was her girlfriend.

Himi-chan

Ocha-Chan, open your
window.

Ochaco did as as she was asked, and it wasn't long after that Himiko Toga climbed through her window, looking scared.

"Himi-chan? What's wrong?" Ochaco asked, closing her window and locking her door.

"Something happened, and I can't protect you from it." Toga said, holding Ochaco close to her.

"Hey, it's okay. What's happening?" Ochaco asked, well aware that Toga was always doing her best to protect her from the League Of Villains.

"They decided that the best way to get to Deku was through his friends... The first name they said, and the one they decided on was you." Toga explained, burying her face into Ochaco's shoulder.

Ochaco was worried, not just for herself and Deku, but for Toga as well. Toga had never had the best experiences when it came to love, and now that they were together she didn't want to ruin it for her. She didn't really have anything that she could do though, so she wrapped her arms around the older girl.

She heard footsteps outside her door, and the voices of Aizawa and Present Mic outside. Ochaco started to panic, hearing the door handle moving, before her teachers muttered something to each other again.

Ochaco grabbed Himiko and pushed her underneath her bed, standing up as her door opened, Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic stood there.

"Is there a problem?" Ochaco asked, facing her teachers, trying to not seem worried. Himiko staying quiet under her bed, trying to not be seen.

"We saw someone on the security cameras coming towards your room. We need to search it." Aizawa said, sounding tired as usual, but the underlying concern was still audible.

"I haven't seen anything, but OK." Ochaco said, sitting on her bed, the tilting in her mattress making her duvet fall over the edge just enough to touch the floor, making sure that Himiko was hidden.

Ochaco tried to keep her breathing level while her teachers searched her room, looking for her secret girlfriend, not that they knew.

After searching through everything, finding a few of the gifts that Himiko had given her, asking her where they came from, knowing that neither she nor her family could afford most of them. Ochaco answered honestly, saying they were gifts from a friend.

They were in the process of leaving, when Aizawa realised that they hadn't checked under the bed. He turned back around, surprising Ochaco, and walked towards her.

"Yes?" She asked, catching her breath.

"We need to check under your bed, please get up." Aizawa said, looking and sounding bored, not thinking that there would really be anyone under the bed, as Ochaco would have to know.

Ochaco started panicking, she didn't know what to do. Stay where she is and make the teachers suspicious, or move and have them find Himiko.

Before she had the opportunity to make her decision, Himiko took it out of her hands, and came out from under the bed.

The teachers and Ochaco looked shocked. The teachers quickly got into a fighting stance, but Himiko just stood there. Ochaco grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing!?" Ochaco hissed to Himiko.

"I'm trying to make sure you don't get hurt." Himiko replied.

Aizawa grabbed Himiko using his capture weapon, although she didn't struggle. They gave Ochaco a skeptical look as they walked out, but Ochaco wasn't having it.

"No!! Stop!!" Ochaco yelled, running after them, alerting the rest of the class, and causing the teachers and Himiko to look at her, shocked.

Tsuyuu, who had been on the way to see Ochaco, also heard and ran to see what was going on. She wasn't surprised to see Toga there, but she was shocked to see that she was captured by the heroes.

"Please! She only came here to talk to me!!" Ochaco called out again, as the teachers began to leave, pulling Toga with them as Ochaco started to run after them.

"Wait, let her explain. Kerro." Tsuyuu said, trying to get the attention of the teachers, but they didn't hear her.

Ochaco and Tsuyuu ran through the dorms after the heroes who were taking Himiko away. When they reached the common room, the trio on the sofa were confused to see Tsuyuu and Ochaco chasing after the teachers who had a captured Toga with them.

Hearing the pleas of Ochaco and Tsuyuu, the boyfriends joined in, trying to get to the bottom of what was going on.

Eventually,they all arrived at Nezu's office. He was surprised to have so many people in his office, as most of class A had joined them by this point, not knowing what was going on, but trusting Ochaco's judgement.

"What is going on?" Nezu asked, an amused tone to his typically serious voice.

"We found this villain in Uraraka's room, but it seems like there was something else going on." Aizawa explained.

"Uraraka, explain what's going on." Nezu said, looking at the tear stained girl's face.

"Himi-chan is my girlfriend! She was visiting me to warn me about one of the villain's plans to hurt me!" Ochaco practically screaming.

"What is this plan?" Nezu asked Himiko.

"They're planning to start with Ocha-chan, then go though each of Deku's friends to try to get him." Himiko said, quietly, clearly scared by the situation.

"That is concerning. Why are they targeting Midoriya?" Nezu asked.

"Shiguraki hates him for some reason, says he's too like All Might." Himiko said, her voice getting quieter, showing that she was feeling very scared about the situation.

"Thank you for telling us this. Everyone else, please leave, I need to talk to Toga." Nezu said.

Ochaco tried to protest, but Himiko gave her a look, and Izuku took her hand, gritting her teeth, she walked out.

A few minutes later, the two walked out of the room, and Himiko and Ochaco ran to each other, hugging.

"Principal Nezu, please give-" Ochaco started, only to stop when Nezu raised his hand to silence her.

"Uraraka, please. I have made my decision." Nezu said, very calm about the situation.

Ochaco felt a pit of despair open in the knot of anxiety that had already tied itself in her stomach. She gulped, her grip on Himiko tightening.

"While it is true that Toga was working with and as a villain, I believe that, given the right motivation," Nezu said, raising her eyebrows and looking in the direction of Ochaco. "She would be able to turn over a new leaf. Therefore, we will grant her the right to go to UA, however, she has to help us by spying on the villains."

Ochaco felt elated, overjoyed by the news, accidentally causing both her and Himiko to float, due to a mix of euphoria and exhaustion. The teachers undoubtedly noticed, and told them all to go to bed. Unfortunately, to keep her cover, Toga had to go back to the LOV, but she could come back whenever she could, attending class too.