Chapter Two

*Sorry Really short Chapter!!

Please Comment/fan/vote!!!*

“This is an outrage!” Cassie’s mother stood up, her face had several pounds of make-up on it. She looked like a Barbie doll. I shoved Reid away from me and he just smirked. The room was chaos. People really didn’t want me and Reid to be the Alphas. Honestly, I didn’t want to marry Reid either! The kid was lethal. If I married him, my life could be at stake. Then again, every minute of my life I’m at stake. The Elders have enemies and we’re here to protect them.

The woman Elder glared down at Cassie’s mother, “We have made our decision.”

“On what bases?” Bar’s grandfather stood up. His grandpa didn’t look old. He was lean and strong built, lines of frustration and pain scarred his face.

“We want the offspring to be aggressive, able-bodied, smart, well-rounded and other traits that will make the best wolves for us,” The man spoke, “And Tessa Lupan and Reid Stone will have the best result.”

“Are you saying my child can’t produce good offspring?” Cassie’s mother growled, flicking her hair back, bearing her canines. I gulped.

“We never said that. Your daughter and your grandson, Mr. Remsen, are too perfect. Miss Lupan has lack of leader ship while Reid is known as a great leader. Reid is aggressive and acts in the moment while Tessa hesitates and does things with logic. Their children will have good traits that make them a good leader and a bit aggressive and hesitant at the same time. That’s the traits we’ve been looking for and the decision has already been made.” The woman Elder uttered sternly, glancing from Bar’s grandfather and Cassie’s mother.

Reid leaned back on his heel and forward and back again, a bored expression on his face.

The Elders stared down at Reid and me, “The Unification will be taking place January 31. Lupan, Stone, I will not allow any intercourse between you two before the Unification.”

Ty and Wes swallowed back laughter and Reid winked at me. I pretended to gag.

The Elders smiled, “That is all.” They sauntered off and the room went up with voices. Reid grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I could feel the heat rushing to my face. Before we exited the hall, I saw Bar watching us. Crap. He was going to give me hell later.

I was pushed into a small, dark closet. I turned to Reid, stumbling back and nearly slipping on a bucket. I was making a foul out of myself.

“W-what do y-you want?” I stammered. What was wrong with me?

Reid’s eyes were extremely dark. He stepped toward me and I took a step back. We proceeded like that until I was posted up against the wall, his hands pressed at the wall next to my head. I felt his hot breath on my face. I’m glad for the low light because I was sure two tomatoes were pressed against my cheeks.

“You.” He said simply, eyes staring at my lips.

“Reid_”

He pressed his fingers to my lips, “Tes, I know you want me. It’s simple fact.” His lips brushed my cheek.

“You’re so cocky…”

He leaned back, his mouth inching upward, “Cockiness is a good trait for our kids.”

I groaned, “You know as well as I that we don’t want to get married so, why don’t we just try to ask the Elders to stop this?”

“Ow, that hurt,” He pressed his hand over his heart, eyes sparkling, “I’m sure in a month you’ll be begging for me to make love to you.”

I flamed, “There is no way in hell! Everyone knows I love Bar.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Do you really?”

“Excuse me?” I hesitated.

His smile broadened, “That’s enough explanation for me.” He started to turn away, opening the door.

“What do you mean?” I called after him.

“Just tell Bar he has some competition.”