A Big Decision

A Month Later

Emily is 2 months

(Victoria's POV)

"Okay, I have an idea", I say softly. Theo looks up at me, putting his ice pack down, "Does it involve fighting because I'm not fighting with Emily, she's pretty strong", he says as he holds an ice pack up to his bruised face. I sigh, smirking, "Nope, we are gonna give Emily something that will kill her and the baby", I say with a smirk. Theo looks at me confused, "What are you suggesting?", he asks. I smirk, looking down at the beach house, "I don't know yet but, Emily and that baby will fall ill, then she will die, along with the baby because there is no cure for it", I say. Theo smirks, "That's pretty good Vicky, now, how are we gonna give her the stuff to kill her and the baby?", he asks. I smirk, "We'll host something, a party and put it in her water since she can't have champagne", I say. Theo sighs happily, "Aww, Emily, here we come", he says with a smirk.

(Emily's POV)

"I know my mother is up to something, I just know it", says Daniel annoyed as he pours his coffee. I sigh, "Well, we'll find out soon", I say softly, drinking my coffee. Daniel sits next to me on the couch, sighing, "I don't know why she hates you so much? I don't understand", he says confused. I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know either but I know for sure that she is trying to kill me with the baby", I say softly. Daniel nods, "I know that for sure also, we need to keep you hidden, maybe we might even have to move, away from the Hamptons, raise our child in a beautiful place without my mother into the baby's life", he says concerned. I sigh, gripping my coffee to warm up my hands, "Well, I don't wanna leave this house, I feel comfortable here", I say sadly. Daniel rubs my shoulder, looking at me, "I know you don't want to but, my mother is a threat, she's gonna hurt you and the baby, either way, I don't want that", he says sadly. I nod, "I know, okay I guess", I say softly. Daniel smiles, "Okay then, let's move somewhere, have any ideas in mind?", he asks. I shake my head, "I'm too tired, I've been tired, I've been feeling sick, I don't feel like even moving right now", I say softly. Daniel laughs softly, "Well, trust me, you will feel better, it's just pregnancy", he says. I sigh, "Yep, fun!", I say sarcastically. Daniel laughs, rubbing my back, "Well, aren't you glad your gonna be a mother?", he asks me. I shrug my shoulders, "I guess, I don't know", I say softly. Daniel sighs happily, getting up from the couch, "Well, I'm happy I'm gonna be a father, Emily that's a big step into our relationship", he says. I smile softly, "Yep", I say softly. Daniel then picks me up from the couch, carrying me like a baby upstairs, "You need to rest, for her", he says as he rubs my small baby bump. I sigh happily, feeling his warm hands rub my stomach, "Can you lay with me?", I ask Daniel as he lays me in our bed. Daniel smiles, pulling the blankets right over me, "Okay!", he says softly. Daniel then gets in bed next to me, "Hey Daniel", I say softly as I turn around to face him. Daniel gets under the covers and looks up at me, "Yes?", he asks with a small smile. I smile a bit, "Can I lay my head on your chest?", I ask softly. Daniel lays down on the pillow, "Yeah, of course!", he says. I sigh happily as I lay my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat beating.

(Daniel's POV)

I let Emily lay her head on my chest, "You tired enough to take a nap?", I ask her softly as I stroke her dirty blond hair. Emily nods softly, "Well, you go to sleep, I'm gonna think about some things for a minute", I say. Emily takes a deep breath, snuggling next to me, "Okay", she says tiredly. I sigh, looking down to see Emily peacefully sleeping on my chest. I smile, "Your gonna be a great mother Ems", I say as I look down at her sleeping. I then think about somethings, for the future. "How many kids will I have?"  What will we name our daughter?" Will we have a son?" Am I even ready to be a father yet?" Is there a class for parenting?". These thoughts swirled in my head as I thought long and hard. I then hear a knock at the door, "Great!", I say annoyed. I then look down to still see Emily sleeping on my chest, "I'll be right back Ems", I whisper as I get up slowly, putting her head on the pillow. Emily moves a little, staying asleep, "I'll be back", I say softly. I then lean down and kiss her on the forehead. I hear another knock as I head downstairs, "I'm coming", I say. I then open the door to reveal my mother, "Mother", I say, glaring at her. My mother smirks at me, "Hello Daniel", she says softly. I sigh, rolling my eyes, "What do you want? You're not welcome in our house!", I say madly. My mother sighs, "Well, I understand that but, I have a present for Emily, by the way, where is she?", she asks. At this point, I'm fuming with anger, "She's sleeping upstairs, she isn't feeling good", I say. My mother nods, "Well, can you give this box to her, tell her it's from me", she says happily. I look to see my mother handing me a neatly wrapped box, "Thank you", I say. My mother smiles, "Anything for my son and Baby Grayson", she says with a fake smile. I sigh, "Well, I'm gonna bring some soup for Emily, I'll see you later", I say as I close the door. My mother catches the door, looking at me, "I forgot to ask you something", she says. I open the door, "What?", I ask. My mother sighs happily, "I'm hosting a little party, I want to celebrate the new edition to the Grayson Family", she says. I sigh, "I'll see if I can come, I have work, what day is it?", I ask. My mother smiles, "Tomorrow actually", she says with a fake smile. I sigh, "I might have work tomorrow, I'll check also, I'll see how Ems feels tomorrow, she hasn't been feeling the best as I said before", I say. My mother sighs, "Okay then, it would break my heart if you and Emily didn't come but, it's okay", she says sadly as she heads out the door. I glare at her as she closes the door, "What did your mother want?", I hear Emily ask. I turn around to see Emily in pajama shorts and a t-shirt, her hair in her natural loose curls, "She was just asking if we would be available tomorrow, she is hosting a party for the baby", I say. Emily sighs, "I don't feel comfortable around your mother, I'm scared of her", she says softly. I smile, rubbing her shoulder, "It's okay, I don't want to go anyway, I don't trust my mother, especially with you", I say. Emily nods, "Can we go out to the beach for a bit?", she asks. I nod, taking her hand, "Of course!", I say. Emily smiles, "Thank you, I need to settle my stomach", she says as she lays her hand on her stomach. I smile, "Well, this will help", I say. We then head out to the beach, walking on the sand.