Protecting Emily

(Daniel's POV)

I wake up, the rays of sunlight in my eyes as I sit up in bed. I look next to me to see Emily, still asleep. I sigh, rubbing my eyes, "What time is it?", I ask myself quietly. I turn over and look at my alarm to see 8:05 in dashing letters, "Ugh", I say, plopping back on the bed. I then hear Emily stir, "Babe, go back to sleep", I say softly as I rub her back. Emily turns over, looking at me, "I can't, I feel sick", she says softly. I sit up in bed, "If you need to throw up, go to the bathroom", I say softly as she sits up. Emily breaths in and out, then jumps out of bed and races to the bathroom, "I'm coming baby", I say as I jump out of bed, heading to the bathroom. I then see Emily, kneeling on the floor, throwing up, "It's okay", I say softly as I pull back her dirty blond hair. Emily catches her breath, "This is annoying", she says softly. I laugh softly, "When your 2 months, I think the morning sickness will go away", I say softly. Emily nods, "Last night, I had a nightmare", she says softly. I sit down on the floor, wrapping my arm around her back, "What was it about?", I ask her. Emily sighs, laying her hands lightly on top of her baby bump, "I dreamed that your mother killed the baby", she says softly, looking down. I sigh, putting my hands on top of hers, "Well, I won't let anything happen to you and the baby", I say softly. Emily looks up, smiling a bit, "Thank you", she says softly. I smile, "Anything for you and the baby", I say softly.

(Emily's POV)

"So, what do you want to do today?", asks Daniel as he helps me up from the floor. I sigh, " I don't know honestly, how about we go to the beach?", I ask. Daniel smiles, "Works for me, I'm gonna get my bathing suit on", he says softly as he heads downstairs. I smile, getting my bathing suit from the drawer, "Hey Ems, do you know where my trunks went?", asks Daniel from downstairs. I look in the drawer to see his trunks, "Yeah, there in the drawer up here", I say. I hear Daniel walk upstairs, "Hey, are they the red trunks?", I hear Daniel ask. I turn around to see Daniel in the doorway, smiling, "Yes, they are your red trunks", I say as I take them out of the drawer. Daniel comes over and wraps his arms around my waist, rubbing my baby bump, "I can't wait for this little one to be born", he says softly as he kisses me on the neck. I smile, turning around, "The little one will be here in 8 months", I say with a small smile. Daniel smiles, "But that's to far away, can't our little one be born today? Maybe even tomorrow?", he asks with a laugh. I laugh, "No, in 8 month, remember that", I say with a small smile. Daniel rolls his eyes, smiling, "Got it, you have my trunks?", he asks as he rests his chin on my shoulder. I smile, handing him his trunks, "Here, these ones?", I ask him. Daniel lets go of my waist, taking the trunks, "Yeah, these are them", he says. He then heads into the bathroom, closing the door. I then get my bathing suit, heading to the downstairs bathroom.

10 minutes later

"You ready?", I hear Daniel ask. I put on my bathing suit bottoms and open the door, "Yep, now I'm ready", I say softly. Daniel looks up at me, head to toe, "Wow, you look beautiful", he says with a smile. I shrug my shoulders, "It's the only bathing suit I have at the moment", I say with a small chuckle. Daniel smiles, taking my hand, "Let's go", he says. I nod, following him out the door.

A couple minutes later

"Daniel, that's cold", I say as Daniel splashes me with water. Daniel laughs, "It's hot out here" he says as he soaks his hair in the water. I smile, shivering a bit, "How is it not cold?", I ask him with a small smile. Daniel shrugs his shoulders,"It just isn't", he says. I roll my eyes, smiling, "I'm gonna get out", I sat as I walk out of the water. I then feel an arm around my stomach, pulling me back, "Stay in please", I hear Daniel say as he pulls me towards him. I turn around, "Daniel, be careful when you pull me close to you", I say softly. Daniel looks at me worried, "I'm sorry, I forgot" he says as he lays his hand on my baby bump. I look down, putting my hand on top of his, "It's okay, I'll stay in I guess", I say with a small smile. Daniel smiles, "Okay then", he says with a smile. I smile, "Actually, let's get something to eat, I'm starving", I say. Daniel smiles, "Okay, let's eat on the beach", he says. I smile, "Perfect!", I say with a smile. Daniel smiles, taking my hand as we walk out of the water, "So, I just wanted to ask, did you want to be a Dad?", I ask Daniel as we sit on the beach towel. Daniel sighs, shrugging his shoulders, "You know what? I hadn't really thought about it, I thought about it in the future but not actually now but, I'm still happy I'm gonna be a father soon", he says with a small smile. I smile, looking down, "Well, I actually didn't want kids to be honest, I would be just fine with you and me, maybe an animal but, that's pretty much it", I say as I grab a sandwich out of the basket. Daniel grabs his sandwich, closing the basket, "Well, are you happy that you are gonna be a mother?", he asks. I shrug my shoulders, "Actually, I'm scared", I say softly. Daniel rubs my back, smiling, "Why are you scared?", asks Daniel. I shrug my shoulders, "Maybe it's the fact that I'll screw up, like my mother did (Btw, Daniel knows that Emily is Amanda, he still wants to be with her)", I say softly. Daniel sighs, "Your not gonna screw up, your gonna be a great mother", he says with a small smile. I smile, looking down, "So, wanna go back in the water?", I ask him. Daniel smiles, "Yeah, I'm hot", he says with a smile. I laugh, "I'm not hot it's just, well yeah I guess I'm hot, it's hot out here", I say softly. Daniel laughs, standing up, "The come on, let's go cool off", he says as he lays his hand out towards me. I take his hand, smiling as we got play in the water, enjoying ourselves.

(Victoria's POV)

"Okay, your gonna host a party, invite Emily, then we'll see what we do when that time comes", says Theo. I nod, "Okay, what are you doing in this?", I ask. Theo smirks, "I'm gonna kill her baby, I'll stab her stomach, okay look actually, change of plans, we are gonna meet her somewhere, then I will kill the baby, boom, problem solved", he says with a smirk. I sigh, "Okay, repeat that back to me, I'm still confused", I say. Theo sighs annoyed, "Okay, we are gonna tell her to meet us, actually you somewhere, then, when she comes, she'll see us, then boom, really quick I will stab her in the stomach, kills the baby but, we will kill her after", he says. I nod, "Agh, I see", I say with a smirk. Theo smirks, "We ready?", he asks. I nod, "Yep, as ready as I'll ever be, let's save my son".

Author's Note

Finally, I thought of something!!! Anyway, it's a cliff hanger but your gonna have to wait. Anyway, enjoy!!!😂