~Chapter 13~

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

Diane and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We've always lived next to each other. We've always shared our secrets. We've even been sick together. The point is, we have been through thick and thin, supporting and caring for each other the entire way. I even told her that I have a crush on Ban when we were little. She tormented me about it for about half a year.

So now I'm kinda annoyed at her. She went behind my back and set me up with Meliodas. But I'm sure she had good intentions, and wanted me to be happy, so I can stay mad at her. But I do  want to get back at her....

On the way to the amusement park, Meliodas and I decided to figure out a way to get back at everyone for setting us up. In the end we decided that we were going to pretend that we didn't like each other romantically, and keep that up for a few days to see their reactions. I was really excited but also a little nervous of what Diane would do....

After Meliodas told the others that 'we didn't like each other romantically', Giane sank down onto the floor.

"NOOO!!!! MY SHIP!!! MELIZABETH!!!!! WHYYYYY??????!!!!!!!!" She shouted so long that people nearby looked at her like she had seven heads. Even Ban and Merlin looked at her, confused.

"What do you mean 'my ship'? What's 'Melizabeth'?" Ban inquired. Everyone looked at Diane expectantly.

"Ummm... well, I have people who I want to be together, and I call them ships... Melizabeth is Meliodas and Elizabeth's names combined...." Diane explained. My face turned into a tomato, then Meliodas smirked at me, causing me to blush even more.

Elaine started squealing, " Oh mi gosh!! I totally ship them!! Melizabeth for life!! Oh... sorry..." she said sadly, looking at us uncomfortably.

I smiled sadly, trying not to laugh. I liked over to Meliodas, and her was doing the same. I don't know how much longer we can keep this up for....

-King's P.O.V-

Something's up. I can tell.. Meliodas and Elizabeth have been acting strange ever since they told us that they didn't like each other romantically. They've been whispering and giggling when they thought we weren't looking. Even Ban has started to catch on. 

When we were eating lunch at one of the places on the boardwalk, Meliodas and Elizabeth started cracking up, but when I asked them what was so funny, the said that it was nothing. About five minutes late though, Elizabeth whispers something to Meliodas, who nodds.

-Meliodas' P.O.V-

I'm actually reall surprised that no one has been able to figure out our prank, especially Diane and Merlin. Though I do think the reason Merlin hasn't noticed anything unusual is because she's been making out with Escanor ever since they got together. They are super disgusting! 

Anyways, during lunch Ellie and I can't hold it together anymore, so we start cracking up. Then Elizabeth whispers something in my ear, "Maybe we should tell them now. I feel kind of guilty...." I nod because I feel the same way. We turn to the others and I clear my throat.

"Okay, so um.. Elizabeth and I want to come clean about something.." I start. I have everyone's attention now. 

"Well, Meliodas and I wanted to play a prank on you after you set us up on a date," Elizabeth explains. "We, um.. decided to pretend that we decided to be just friends, and see your reactions! I promise we weren't going to do it for more that a couple of hours!"

-Diane's P.O.V-

THANK GOODNESS!!! MY SHIP IS SAVED!!!! I let out a sigh of relief, along with Elaine. 

"In fact," Meliodas says, "I'll prove it to you that this was only prank." He leans in, and his lips touch ELizabeth's. I'm fangirling so hard right now! 

They share a kiss, and when they pull apart, both are blushing slightly. 

"YASSSS!!!!!" I start shouting, loud enough for the whole boardwalk to hear. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!" 

Ellie and Elaine start giggling. Ban walks over to Meliodas, and gives him a hug. King walks over too, and soon, they begin chatting. Meanwhile, Elaine, Elizabeth, and I are striking up a conversation too.

About ten minutes later, we decide to head back, and go to Meliodas' to hang out for the rest of the afternoon. Elizabeth and Meliodas share one last kiss before hopping into Meliodas' car are driving off to his house. I start squealing, and Elaine joins in a minute later. 

The entire way to Meliodas' house, Elaine and I talk about Melizabeth. I'm so happy for them!

******************************************************

Hi everyone! It feels like I haven't updated this story in forever! I'm sorry if this chapter was kind of short, but I've just been super busy with Christmas coming up! 

So my family and I are going scuba diving in Bonaire, and we leave on the 23rd. I won't be able to update until at least January 4th or 5th. I'm super sorry! 

That's also why I'm going to try to update all of my stories beforehand. I will try to be as active as possible on Wattpad during Winter break!

I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know!

Bye!! See ya!!!

~Nina~