xii. Slytherin vs Gryffindor

Start from the beginning

Percy shrugs. "It's okay."

Her eyes go wide. "Christ Percy you have such unrealistic expectation for books!" She exclaims.
"At least you fancied Anne of Green Gables you have some taste in your life that's a good thing."

"You say I have expectations you have unrealistic ones of boys." Percy states.

Judy's never really been romantically involved with a boy before, or experienced any 'sexual attraction'. Which she finds to be weird since shouldn't she by the age? "Well my Gilbert could be here or he could be in the crowd for all I know!" She motions her arms to the crowd.

Percy rolls his eyes. "I'm sure he is Judy," He nudges her. "You're going to study with me for O.W.Ls tomorrow right?"

Judy nods. "Alrighty Aphrodite,"
She smiles Percy look at her weirdly with the saying, something her sister always says when their Mum tells her to do something after almost fifteen minutes of sitting there she can't take this bored ness anymore. "I'm going to head out." She tells Lliad doesn't respond since she's focused on the game and next thing she knows she's out of the Quidditch Pitch. She hears roars from the crowd someone must've scored or something.

"Judy!"

She flinches and Alfie is behind her laughing. "Stop doing that!" She exclaims. "Christ Alfie!"

"Why aren't you at the game, I loved the Quidditch games always looked forward to them." He reminisces.

"To be honest I've always been anti-social. I've just gotten some friends this year so I thought why not," She explains as they walk together. "Quidditch doesn't interest me, I prefer being with plants or just reading."

Alfie stares at her. "You're such a bloody Ravenclaw."

"What house were you in then?" Judy scoffs.

"Gryffindor baby!" He claps his hands on his chest similar to the style of a gorilla. "The best house."

"Not."

"I remember my school years here some of the best times, the marauders constantly pulling pranks, the party after the Quidditch Games, trips to Hogsmeade," He recalls. "It was just amazing, then the war happened and look at me now."

She frowns loudly. "I'm sorry Alfie, I truly am," She pauses. "Why do good people have to die?" It's something she's always thought going into the Haunted Houses with the evil entities seeing some of the children that had died and remained in the house, why did they have to die?

"I dunno I wish I knew." He gives Judy a lopsided smile, they both finally make it back to the school as expected it's empty.

»»----- ☠ -----««

Silence.

Judy can surely see Lliad was trying to contain herself from talking about the Quidditch game. They're sitting across from each other both reading in the common room by Lliad's body language she wants to talk about it she needs to talk about it. Judy sighs. "What happened?"

"Oh Merlin's beard is was amazing-."

The next five minutes Lliad explained about the amazingness of the Gryffindor team and how Oliver did an amazing job as Keeper. How Harry Potter impressively got the snitch, her eyes lights up about Oliver's amazing Quidditch skill. Though she didn't understand what she was talking about when she was talking about Oliver she has this look on her eyes.