Track 20: Immortalizing A Memory

Immortalizing A Memory:

Verse 1:
The time when we went to the lake. I was hesitant because I was afraid. Not of swimming, but I always get nervous to dive in to anything. Just like diving into my feelings that I feel towards you. This string of a strong bound connection that arose between us two.

Pre Chorus:
The way your eyes sparked while your in the deep crips of the water, the way your hair is wet perfectly messed up, all moved back, the way I can hear you breathe from within the lakes heart of the ocean water, it's a little bit freezing. The way you grab my hand and move it up slowly from the water, but while still looking at me. You killing me softly with your silence of words, you haven't said anything but with your eyes and just your breathing, slowly taking deep breaths.

Chorus:
I hear your heart pumping as you are in front of me, your chest against mine. As I move my head upon your chest to lay myself to rest, upon you go and move my head up, slowly my face is near yours every second, when your lips finally touches mine. I feel love care and just safe. When I take a step back while floating in the lake, you stare at me. This time I'm the one to lean in, kiss you without being afraid. The kiss, the bound, the hearts beating so fast, while the water moves slowly as we are between it. This day is going to turn into an immortalizing memory.

Verse 2:
We dry off get up from the lake dock, I reached for the towel but you grabbed it before I even could, you wrapped it around me, then with the touch of your fingertips, so perfect, you kiss my chest, then down my neck, finally back up to my lips, while the sun is glaring. Beneath are the sunset lovers igniting. Us both holding onto each other's palms. While still In contact with our kiss of love still occurring at the moment.

Bridge:
My body tingles with a feeling only you can provoke. The way you taste, the way your fingers skillfully awaken every fiber of my body. So slowly and tempting. My heart picks up every-time I'm faced to you. When your lips are seconds away from touching my sweet but tempting lips. Looking up at you gives me thousands of unwanted butterflies. Yet I can't seem to care because it's you.

Pre Chorus:
You killing me softly with your silence of words, you haven't said anything but with your eyes and just your breathing, slowly taking deep breaths.

Chorus:
You killing me softly with your silence of words, you haven't said anything but with your eyes and just your breathing, slowly taking deep breaths. In and out no matter where we get to in this, I would always remember this day because it will forever by my only immortalizing memory.

Pre Chorus:
The way your eyes sparked while your in the deep crips of the water, the way your hair is wet perfectly messed up, all moved back, the way I can hear you breathe from within the lakes heart of the ocean water, it's a little bit freezing. The way you grab my hand and move it up slowly from the water, but while still looking at me. You killing me softly with your silence of words, you haven't said anything but with your eyes and just your breathing, slowly taking deep breaths.