Grandma

Hi! Sorry I haven't been recent on my account. I've been setting up my new phone and YouTube stuff. Sorry for grammar mistakes and spelling in advance.
>w<
Author-Chan~

————————Keith POV————————

Lance was holding onto me, waiting for me to tell him what happened today. My head sat comfortably in his lap.

It was a cloudy day and the sky was a nice shade of gray. Our grandma was going to be visiting for my upcoming birthday. She's not exactly fond of me staying out late, waiting for lance. Shiro says it's because she's worried for my health but I don't really believe that. My grandma doesn't care for anyone's health.

"What's staying outside late got to do with health?" I asked him. He looked me directly in the eye. "Since we live next to the ocean, the air is colder at night so you could get sick." He stated. I just nodded, not listening to what he said. Per usual.

My mind wandered, thinking about grandma and that somehow lead to thinking about mom, and that somehow leading to lance.

"And that's why I'm having a bad day. I might not be able to see you until she's gone." I said, clearly upset. Lance placed to fingers under my chin and gently pushed my head up. His gaze was fixed directly into my dark violet, indigo eyes.

I felt my face turn red as a dark blush settled onto my cheeks. He seemed to realize what he was doing because a pink dusting bloomed on his cheeks, but he continued holding my head up.

"It's okay, I'll still see you eventually. I don't care how long it takes." He spoke with a confident voice. All I could do was nod.

"KEITH! COME INSIDE ITS 9:00! Your gonna catch a cold!" Yelled dad from the door, ruining the moment. The blush faded.

"COMING!" I yelled back. "Bye lance..."

The thing Lance did next left my heart racing.

HE.

KISSED.

ME.

ON.

THE.

CHEEK.

A light blush graced my face. He pulled back and blushed after the realization settles in. "Sorry!" He gasped. "It's fine." I spoke with a smile.

I leaned over on my tip-toes and gave him a peck on the cheek as well. "Bye!" I said once more.

I watched him walk back into the water, his whole body submerging. His transformation was fast and within seconds he was swimming deeper. He vanished from my sight.

I realized that moment, that I may like this boy.

Sorry you had to wait so long (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞.
I've had a lot going on.

Bye!

(437)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 02, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Just to get a little wet(klance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें