Start at the begining

Hi ! I think I will call you guys mochí, like how youtubers call there followers names.

If not comment something you want me to call you!

Comment here. ➡️
Enjoy the story

~author-chan~
Krolia POV

It's the minute after midnight when I feel the Keith started kicking in my stomach. Shiro was tucked in his room that they would soon share.

The house was cold but the white seal coat was draped around my shoulders. Keith started rolling, causing a contraption.

There's no time left he needs to be born to take the second generation of the white coat.

I felt tears prick my eyes, threatening to fall. I couldn't cry because they would wake up. The hallway of our light house creaked with every step.

Nearly to the door, just need to make it to the sea to meet her. I thought.

The last generation of the seal coat, my mother, said that the original seal soul was having a baby boy. The original seal soul is not related to us, you could tell.

I have pale skin and dark-dark hair with dark purple eyes. She has smooth Carmel skin and chestnut brown hair with a set of ocean blue eyes.

I was finally out the door, on my way to the beach. I could see my moms ghostly white soul with her white seal coat. She smiled softly and softened her gaze, still a hint of purple no matter how white the complexion.

I reached the rocky beach.
My mothers feet already in the water. Slowly, I walked over into the shallow water, feeling all the small rocks on the soles of my feet. My mom took my hand as we walked out to knee-deep.

The further we went, the more Keith calmed. My baby bump was fully submerged in the salty water. I could feel my human form slowly slipping away, my legs replaced with a purple tail, arms replaced with flippers. My mom was in seal form, her shiny light purple coat shining in the moonlight.

I dipped under the water soon after my mom. We dove into the deep dark sea. My vision becoming a blur.

Keith's finally safe, finally the second generation has come.

I carefully chanted the words that are as old of time

For which you protect this baby boy with all your heart, remember the sound of a hearth, there will be a time and a day, when you find this coat locked away. Humanity is not kind. And you will find that you will have to choose.

~end~

Hi! Hope you enjoyed. Btw the movie will make you cry.
Sorry about the grammar though.
And sorry it's short

Sincerely,
~author-chan~