Hinawa

Y/N

Y/N

'Please don't tell Hinawa that I got hurt today, Iris. They can be a little overprotective.'

Iris frowns, 'come on y/n; you have to get it looked at. Hinawa can't be that bad.'

You bite your lip, 'I once tripped in town, scuffing my hands and knees, and he wouldn't let me go into town on my own for a month. Imagine how he'll react when he finds out I've sprained my wrist so bad that it hurts to move it.'

When you finish ranting, you notice Iris's eyes go wide and she mouths 'behind you'. You freeze knowing precisely who was behind you and how he'd probably heard most of the conversation.

'Lieutenant,' Iris bows, before making a quick exit leaving the two of you alone in the hallway.

'You're going to have to look at me eventually y/n, so turn around and show me,' he orders.

Jumping, you turn around slowly, clutching your right wrist to your chest, 'it's not as bad as it looks, lieutenant.'

Hinawa pushes his glasses further up his nose, making it hard to read his expression, 'follow me y/n.'

You follow after him, and the two of you enter the makeshift infirmary the Company had, 'sit down,' he commands.

Not wanting to get in any more trouble, you sit down and bow your head, 'it wasn't my fault this time.'

He hums, 'what happened?'

You dare to look up and find him getting some ice and bandages, 'err Shinra and Arthur were fighting on the roof and nearly hit Iris. So I pushed her out of the way, and they ended up impacting me instead.'

Hinawa walks back over and pulls up a chair in front of you, before handing you the ice to put on your swelling wrist, 'I'll deal with those two later. I'm thankful they didn't do any more damage.'

You tilt your head, 'you're not mad at me? You've got mad with me before and my clumsy ways.'

He takes away the ice and begins wrapping the wrist gently, so unlike his usual stoic self, 'how can I be mad at you y/n when you saved Iris? You're an important member of this Company; we can't have you down.'

A small laugh escapes your lips, 'just admit it, lieutenant, I'm your favourite.'

He finishes wrapping your wrist, and it immediately feels better, 'don't go hurting yourself anymore y/n. I don't want to have to fill out any more paperwork.'

You get up and leave. However, as you close the door behind you Hinawa sighs to himself, 'you'll be the death of me y/n, at least you make things around here more interesting for me.'