v

part five
not yet, buddy, not yet

That night, Ringo fell asleep against Sirius, her tiredness overwhelming her as the rest of her friends joked around, which resulted in both girls going to sleep in the boys room, Ringo sleeping in Sirius' bed (which he planned so that Vara would ...

That night, Ringo fell asleep against Sirius, her tiredness overwhelming her as the rest of her friends joked around, which resulted in both girls going to sleep in the boys room, Ringo sleeping in Sirius' bed (which he planned so that Vara would be inclined to share with Remus, who offered to sleep on the floor but Vara wouldn't let him), which gave Ringo a shock in the morning when she awoke cuddling with Sirius, who had an extremely tight grip on her.

She tried to wiggle out of his grip without waking him up, finding herself unsuccessful when he just pulled her closer, muttering sleepy protests about her leaving which caused a hot blush to spread across her cheeks.

About fifteen minutes later, when everyone else was starting to wake up, Ringo shook the boy's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "we need to get up."

Sirius' grip round her waist stayed just as tight as he nuzzled his head in to her neck, "can't we just stay in bed today, Rin?"

"It's the first day of classes, Sirius." The boy in mention whined in protest, "I swear you're just like a dog." Sirius nodded his head gently, before instructing her quietly to go back to sleep, to which she rolled her eyes at but obliged, not wanting to hear any teasing from her friends when they fully woke up.

Four marauders sat at breakfast, Vara was eating some pancakes whilst studying her new timetable, James was opposite her, flirting with Lily Evans, who eventually had enough and moved to sit somewhere else, Remus, who sat next to Vara, was comparing his timetable with the girl whilst eating chocolate with his book sat in front of him, and Peter, sat opposite Remus, eating a stack of french toast with a copious amount of sugar.

Lennie approached the group slowly, tapping Vara on the shoulder due to the fact that she's the only one he knew. "Oh! Hey, Lennie!" She greeted cheerfully, slightly taking away the boys nerves.

"Hi. I was wondering if I could talk to Ringo, please? If you know where she is."

"I think she might still be in bed-"

"- in bed with Siri - OW!" James teased, clutching his shin when Vara gave him a kick under the table.

"I can tell her you were looking for her if she doesn't come down during breakfast if you want."

"No need." Peter informed her, pointing at the doors where Sirius walked in with his arm around the shoulders of a very flustered Ringo.

"Is he her boyfriend?" Lennie whispered to Vara after taking the seat she offered him.

"Not yet, buddy, not yet."

Ringo took a seat next to Peter with Sirius sitting the other side of him.