Chapter 15:

I woke up in the morning and maddy was still asleep. I shook her as hard as I could.
"What?!" She said grumpily.
"Did you see you know who out the window last night??" I said.
"Oh omg yeah! Why'd he come here? Maybe he wanted to be with you!" She smirked.
"Um yeah right." I said.
"Where is he now is the real question." She says serious.
We look out the window and there he was walking towards the house looking nervous. He was wearing a stripped shirt, jeans, and black converse. Ok, so if you haven't figured out who it is, well it's Louis. He walked up to the door nervously and rings the doorbell. Maddy gets up and runs to the door as fast as she can before I can stop her. I hear them talking and I walk out there forgetting how I looked. I was wearing cupcake pajama pants, a shirt that said I need coffee, bunny slippers, and to top it all off my hair was in a messy bun. I realized how I looked after he saw me.
"Hey." He says.
"Um hi." I say.
"He came her to make sure we were alright!!" Maddy screams.
"Oh ok that's nice of you." I say.
"Yeah. Well I'm staying at old canton hotel right down the street if you need me."
"Okay." I say.
Maddy screams and closes the door.
"Lizzy he likes you! I can tell!"
"Really?? I don't think so." I say.
Louis must've heard us because he turned around and smiled at me then continued walking.
"Omg I think he heard us!" I say nervously.
"Yay! That means he knows how you feel!" Maddy says.
"That's not good!"
"Yes it is! This is amazing!"
"Ummm okay."
"Just take my word." She says seriously.
Then Niall walked in wearing blue striped pajama pants and t shirt that said one direction on it.
"Who was at the door at this time in the morning?" He ask.
"Just Louis." Maddy says.
He gives us a stern look and is about to say something but then stops himself and said okay and went back in his friends room.
Of course the question was rooming in my head what was he going to ask?

~heyyy sorry this is short and I haven't updated in a while-- Been busy soooo hope you like it so far! ~