Chapter 6:

The next day I saw Harry and Madisson hanging out by the lockers, and I start to walk towards them. Then I see harry walk away and Madisson is headed right towards me. "Harry is mine, got it? Don't come near him or let's just say bad things will happen."
"...um... Okay."
~text messages~
Harry: hey!
Me: oh hi.
Harry: something wrong?
Me: no
Harry: ok then. I have to tell you something.
Me: yes?
Harry: our date has to be cancelled tonight I'm sick.
Me: oh no how about another time?
Harry: yeah! Well gtg I need medicine. Bye!
Me: bye!
I walk downstairs and see a girl at my door. She has long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail and is tall like me. I open the door and she says "hey! I'm caroline, and I'm your new neighbor!"
"Oh hi I'm Lizzy!"
"Nice to meet you! Want to go see a movie tonight?"
"Sure! What movie?" I say.
"Ummmm what about a scary movie like Annabelle?"
I thought to myself I hate scary movies but I can't say no.
"Yeah!"
As I'm putting the last bit of my makeup on I hear a honk so caroline must be here. I run down the stairs and go to her car. Her car is a sliver BMW and must have been really expensive. I get in and we drive to the movies. When we get there, we get our tickets and seats and then the worst thing you could probably ever imagine happens.