Peter Parker X Reader: He Shouldn't Be Long

The last time you saw Peter he was fast asleep on the sofa in his apartment he shares with his aunt. You had spent the entire night having a star wars movie marathon, it was fun for the first few films but eventually you fell asleep not really sure when Peter went after you. But you awoke in the morning wrapped in his arms, looking up at his face you studied his features; his hair a fluffy mess, his cheeks a little rosy and his lips. His lips were the best part about Peter when he slept, partly open but always smiling. His whole state was the definition of perfection.

While being distracted by the angel of which was Peter, you missed your phone ringing violently. Swiftly picking it up over a sleeping Parker you saw dozens of missed calls and messages from your mum 'where are you?', 'hope you haven't forgotten about dinner later' and the worst one of all 'can't wait to meet this Peter boy you keep talking about'.

Panic.

You turned back to look at Peter, who was still unconscious to the world, thinking quick you delicately untangled yourself from his irresistibly warm embrace and found something to write on. Grabbing a sticky note and pen you wrote a small note to Peter for when he wakes up, eventually. Silently clutching your items you gently attached the note on his forehead and slipped out of the apartment and headed home.

~~~~Later that Morning~~~~

"Peter...Peter wake up" Aunt May whispered to him, he simply shrugged off her hand on his shoulder and rolled over "Five more minutes May" he slurred. May stood tall, her hands on her hips; she leaned close to his ear and screamed "Peter!" Peter sprung up from his position on the sofa, eyes wide open. He was a stuttering mess but May just simply smiled "Morning spiderling"

"Maayy I thought we went over this, don't call me that." Peter pulled a hand down his face wiping away the sleep, his hand finding the sticky note on his forehead. Pulling it off and quickly reading it his expression changed from love and adoration to fear.

Morning Pete,

I'm really sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, Star wars must have really sent you into a galaxy far, far away. Anyway, don't forget that you promised to come for dinner tonight, my mum can't wait to meet you!

-love (Y/N)

Panic.

"Nonononononono, Maaaayyy"

~~~~Time skip to evening~~~~

Peter rolled up to (Y/N)'s house, his sweaty hands clasped together and rattling against the door. Within a few minutes (Y/N) swung the door open a smile soon gracing her face, "Oh, so you got my note?"

"Of course I got it. You stuck it to my forehead while I was sleeping." Peter replied you jutted out your hip a smirk adorning your lips. You grabbed Peter's hand and led him inside "Pete I would like you to meet my parents." in front of the two was (Y/N)'s parents waiting to meet this boy who makes their child so happy.

"Ah Mr.Parker I presume?" your dad inquired shaking the boy's hand and wiping the sweat onto his trousers, you nervously laughed "Oh come on dad, don't be too formal". Your mum passed around your dad and hugged Peter "Oh it's so nice to finally meet you, (Y/N) talks about you all the time."

"Muuuum" you whined, cheeks going red "Oh she does, does she?" Peter smirked, suddenly gaining confidence. "Parker" you growled earning a small chuckle from Peter. Dinner was finally ready and everyone gathered around the table to eat; Peter, being half-way through a conversation with your dad, had to excuse himself as his phone rang. Quickly making up the excuse that it was his 'Stark Internship' when in reality (Y/N) knew the city needed Spiderman.

Following Pete to her room she sat down and watched him suit up, Peter turned to her before putting his mask on "(Y/N) I'm really sorry, I know I shouldn't be doing this right now but the city needs Spiderman and I-"

"It's okay Pete, I'll just explain to my parents that you're on the phone with this Stark Internship and you might be a while they'll understand. Especially If they know how important it is to you and how important you are to me" You now stood directly in front of him, your hands running up and down his chest. His hand came to rest on your cheek "You gotta stop doing that"

"Doing what?"

"Saying things that make me wanna kiss you" Peter leaned in closer his gaze dipping to your lips "Maybe...You..Should" You whispered staring at his own lips in return. Just as you wear a millimeter away from each other the com inside the Spiderman mask started spluttering out commands "Parker where are you?" must have been Tony you thought. Peter's face shriveled in disgust, he pulled away still not fully letting you out of his embrace "I-I have to go"

"I know Pete" you smiled up at him, now placing your hands on his cheeks. Leaning up you kissed the tip of his nose and stepped back letting your hands drag across his face and chest until they were back by your side "Don't be long your dinner is going to get cold." Peter placed his mask on his head and walked to the window still facing you, you swore Peter got more confident when he became Spiderman, it was a nice change.

Slowly climbing out the window, Spiderman turned back towards you standing up straight and saluting to you as he backflipped off of the ledge "Save me some peas" he shouted as he free-fell eventually using his webs to swing up higher. You ran to the window and watched him go into the moonlight. After what felt like a long time you walked back into the dining room where your parents sat, confused, "(Y/N) dear, where is Peter?"

"Oh he's just on the phone, you know with him being apart of the Stark Internship and all. He shouldn't be long." You smiled.