9: Brothers

3rd pov

Geno and fresh walked out of the portal and saw a sleeping error on the floor. They slowly walked up to him almost in a trance, they even forgot to close the portal.

When they reached up to him they just stood there almost not knowing what to do. Geno was the first to snap out and gently pat Error's head.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I never knew you were in pain. I thought you willing did this. I'm so very sorry. How could I do this to my own baby brother. I was supposed to protect you but instead I hurt you. I'm pathetic. Geno said as he kneld down infront  of error holding his had.

Fresh gently place a hand on Geno. Geno got up and allowed Fresh a turn to talk to Error.

"H-hey b-b-bro how it going? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. All you ever done was protect me and Geno and what I did for you. I try to steal your body. What kind of bother am I? Who would try to steal their own brother's body? And now that I think about it you were acting weird the day before you became the God of destruction or more like Forced God of destruction. You kept on apologizing and telling us how much you loved us. Did you become this because you were trying to protect us? Nii-chan please wake up." Fresh said as he cried over Error's body.

"It's been awhile since you called me that, Fresh." Error said as he turned his head toward fresh looking at him.

"ERROR!" They both screamed as they hugged him.

"DON'T TOUCh ME " Error screamed and he glitched.

But they both ignored him and continue to hug him as if their life depended on it.

And technical it did.