26

Through out dinner, Jeno would not stop messaging Jaemin. His phone was buzzing so much that everyone in the table had something to say about it.

"Got your self a bitch that misses you at home Jaem?" Ten asked, spooning rice into his gob.

Jamming shook his head quickly with a laugh.
"Protective mum?"
Yuta asked, putting and arm round a very cute, tired seicheng. The boy in return, dug his head in yuta's neck and just -BOOM- fell asleep like that.
Again Jaemin shook his head and ate a bite of his apple.
"Who's messaging you then, you seem popular tonight." Johnny asked, winking at the boy and mark nudged him and sent him a wink too, knowing exactly who it was.
"It's my mum, you're right." Jaemin said defeatedly. After a game of monopoly the group NCT and the rest of the groups headed to their tents. A few people wished Jaemin luck tonight which he happily accepted.

Jeno: wru?

Jaemin: heading to the tent, wru?

Jeno: omw bby

Jaemin: see you :)

Once he reached the tent the sun had almost set and he could here other people and families getting into their cabins and tents too. He really liked the atmosphere, seeing lots of people with fires and fairy lights and children playing together. He smiled and watched for a moment before a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist and soft lift began kissing his neck.
Jaemin let out a whimper but melted into Jeno's arms.
"Get in the tent love, it's cold."
He said, his voice deep and seductive. Jeno was a drug Jaemin was willing to overdose on any day.
He crawled into the tent, it was warmer in there than outside but still chilly. They zipped it up, taking their jackets off. Jaemin finally got his off and chucked it in the corner before getting changed.
Jeno got changed too, both wearing hoodies and shorts. Their usual actually.
Jaemin put the hood up and snuggled into it as it smelt like Jeno. He moaned at the satisfaction and Jeno unzipped their sleeping bag. They brought two, but Jeno insisted of sharing to stay warm.
Jeno lay sat with his back in like 6 pillows to make some sort of head bored as Jaemin sat between his legs, back against Jeno's chest.
Jeno grabbed something out of his backpack;a laptop.
He opened it up and opened Netflix (the movies he'd downloaded) letting Jaemin choose a film to watch. The two weren't quite tired enough to go straight to sleep like the rest of the group, so a cozy night in was needed instead. Jaemin lent back and snuggled into Jeno's neck and the taller slid his hands around and under jaemins hoodie, rubbing his tummy to settle the boys food.
They were watching big hero six and it was when the main kid meets what Jaemin would describe as the big moving marshmallow that Jeno began to flirt. He rubbing jaemins tummy a little harder, moving up and rubbing over his chest. He attached his lips to the boys ear lobe and began kissing all over and around his ears.
"Mmmm Jeno thats nice." He whispered, reaching up and placing a hand on the back of Jeno's head, tangling his fingers in his hair and exposing more of his neck to the taller. Jeno waisted no time, reaching down for the boys shorts, slipping his hand under and taking a hold of him, he was still soft, but that changed shortly. Jeno had a weird obsession with feeling how Jaemin got hard in his fingers, he liked it a little too much.
Jaemin sucked in a sharp breath.

"Oh fuck.."

His heart was beating faster and faster with anticipation; though he felt no shame with Jeno, he still gets butterflies upon intimate moments like this.
"Don't call me Jeno, you know how to address me." the taller whispered and nibbled on jaemins ear lobe. He worked his hand faster, rubbing the slit and pressing down, making Jaemin squirm. The friction of Jaemin squirming, made Jeno's member twitch. He was hard already, how on earth Jaemin couldn't feel it he'll never know.
"Jaemin baby if you keep squirming I'm going to have to take you right here right now."

"P-please I-I need more." He breathes and Jeno slowed his hands down.

"I can't go all the way tonight, you'll be too loud."

Jaemin groaned in frustration, turning over and pushing Jeno down onto his back so he was sat on the boys member through his boxers. He definitely knew now that Jeno was hard aswell.
"Jeno I can be quiet, now if you'll excuse me, take your clothes off right this second because I'm riding you, daddy."

He said sassily and Jeno could have just came at the boys power bottom aura. "This is gonna be amazing" Jeno said to himself as he watched Jaemin pull off his hoodie and pants so he was naked. Jeno following suit before laying back down again. The cold air made him shiver, but the aching in his lower region, was more annoying.
"You look so fucking hot Jaemin."
Jeno said lowly and Jaemin moved towards him with the lube, he squirted some on Jeno's member, rubbing it in and teasing the tip.
"Mmmm baby, come on, sit on daddy." He whispered, grabbing and squeezing jaemins thighs.
Jaemin got the gist and situated him self directly above Jeno.
He grabbed a clean sock from his bag and shoved it in his mouth before slamming himself down onto Jeno.
Jeno sat up quickly as he saw the tears stream out of jaemins eys and he hugged him tightly.
"Baby your ok, go easy, daddy's got you, it will get better." Jaemin let out a cry as he began moving up and down and in figure if eights. It was so good, Jeno felt like cumming already, seeing a ruined Jaemin being filled up by his length.
Jaemin bit down onto the sock as he moans into it. He began to slack and struggle, so Jeno grabbed onto his thighs, holding him up a bit as he slammed into him from beneath him.
Jaemin fell on top on Jeno letting him abuse his insides ruthlessly. He spat out the sock he'd put between his jaws, taking deep breaths and moaning loudly- he didn't care anymore. Jeno sat up and bit down onto his neck leaving marks all Over it; finally he captured jaemins lips, muffling a loud, lewd moan he let out.
"Ah, I-I'm gonna, daddy~"

"Cum for me baby."

Jeno captures jaemins lips again to keep his quiet, wrapping his hand around his neck, lightly choking him. Jaemin began pumping his members along with Jeno's thrusting. It felt amazing; the sound of the wetness and the faint moans. Jeno wanted to hear Jaemin scream but knew he couldn't, he latched into his neck, leaving love bites all in his chest and jaw.
"I-"

He came hard into his tummy, some getting rubbed onto Jeno's as they pressed their bodies together. Feeling the warm seed on his tummy and hearing jaemins cries made Jeno cum hard too. He continued thrusting for a while as jaemins grip in his hair fell a little looser. He held onto the boy, still inside of him, running his finger through his cum, before sliding his fingers into jaemins mouth to Lick it all up.
Jeno lifted Jaemin off of him, watching as his own seed dropped from the boys hole. He grabbed a tissue, wiping the boys bum for him.
"T-thank you Jeno." Jaemin whispered sleepily. He sat down and Jeno grabbed his clothes and dressed the smaller and himself.

"Jaemin?"

"Mmm?"

"Tomorrow in our free time, I've booked us a hair appointment, there's a barber just 20 miles away in a small town, it's got good reviews."

"Thanks baby."

"No problem sweetheart, now come here and get warm gorgeous."

Jaemin smiled and snuggled up to Jeno, loving how he smelt and how warm he was.
"Your so perfect Jaemin."

Jaemin stayed silent, Jeno was so whipped. The scent that invaded his senses and the warmth Jaemin radiated was everything for him. His gorgeous smile and beautiful voice.
He's fallen hard.
"I think I'm falling in love with you."

But Jeno only got a reply of faint snores.

"I do, I really love you don't I baby?"

He kissed the top of his head before holding him tighter and falling asleep.