Chapter 14. Time to disappear.

Start from the beginning

He nudged her head but it just fell back, Shadow whimpered when they didn't get a response from the girl.

Desperate, Toothless nudged her head a little harder, gaining a roar from Shadow as she held her closer to her chest. Toothless growled at Shadow when he lost sight of the girl he cared so much for.

Hiccup stood there not knowing what to do while the others were fighting to keep going.

Toothless' growl got louder when Shadow spread her wings around the girl, making him lose his sight of her completely.

It's not over yet.

Y/n felt her lungs burn once again.

What are you doing, laying there?

Shadow's eyes widened when the sound of coughing were heard from inside her wings.

It's not the time to give up.

Shadow opened her wings, revealing Y/n coughing water up. Toothless ran to her, Toothless and Shadow both ignoring the fight they just had as the girl they called their sister were still alive.

"Thank you, guys." She thanked them as they helped her stand up. She looked at Hiccup, who had tears running down his cheeks. She gave a small reassuring smile.

Stoick watched from behind them as Y/n turned her gaze to the giant dragon, "It's time to take this guy down, don't you think?" She asked as she clenched her fists, Shadow and Toothless growled beside her in agreement as they both glared at the dragon.

"Come on." She said, getting on Shadow while she pulled her soaked mask on, letting the hood stay down. She looked back at Hiccup along with the two Night Furies, Toothless growled, telling him to get on, but not in a threatening way.

"Are you coming or what?" Y/n asked him, he stood there for a few seconds, "You got it." He said, running up to Toothless. Getting on his saddle, he placed his feet in the pedals.

"Kid!" They heard a rough voice behind them, Stoick grabbed Hiccup's arm as he set his hook in place on the saddle.

He looked at the girl with a mask, "I'm sorry... for everything. For what I did to you two. And to your dragons." Y/n didn't turn to the Viking chief, but she did speak up, "How did you know where I were?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Hiccup told me to help." That caught Y/n off guard, she glanced back at the Stoick, "Why did you help Shadow?"

Stoick took some time to find the right words, "You're not a threat." He told her, "You never were. And neither were the dragons." Y/n's gaze turned back to the dragon with six eyes.

"That's all I needed to hear."

"Hiccup," Stoick began, looking at his son, "You don't have to say anything- I'm sorry, too." Hiccup cut his father off.

"Hiccup, we don't have much time left."

"You two don't have to go up there." The chief of Berk told them both, shaking his head.

"That beast have controlled these dragons long enough, it's time for it to pay." Y/n stated, glaring.

At that one moment, Stoick saw something in her eyes, she were beyond angry, he could see the hatred in her eyes.