She's dead

Third person POV

Eric sacks looked at the three turtles. Very impressed. "I'm a hard guy to impress but, this is just..... oh my god, wow", he said amazed.  "And we were going to use rabbits! Can you imagine that?", he said.

"All we were trying to do was create an antidote", he said.

"For what?", Leo whispered. "Say that again, I want to hear your voice", Eric said. "For what?!", Leo yelled at Eric. "Wow, well we had this plan. A plan that we're ready to put back online today, I'll show you, Karai......show them", he said. She said something and the rest of the foot clan guy grabbed one of they're own. He struggled. "Do you know my building sacks tower? Got that great big spire up on top? That spire is filled with tons of chemical toxins", he said. Karai fed the clan foot guy the chemicals. He struggled even more.

"Bad stuff, that kinda bad, in a few hours, shredder is going to unleash all that stuff over the whole city, the initial death toll will shake world governments do they're core, in 30 days, the city of New York, will be a quarantine zone, and that is where my company comes in, I'm going to save everyone, with the antidote that is made from mutagen that is Oozing through your blood, the government will then send sacks industry a blank check and I'm going to be rich, like stupid rich, shredder will force this city to live under our rule, we will be gods", he said. He looked at Leo and smirked.

"I wanted to test this drug on your precious soulmate, but shredder had other ideas, she's good as dead now. So I won't have to worry about her getting in my way, I know how much you guys cared about her, she's dead", he said taunting him darkly.

Leo Yanked on his chains. It couldn't be true. She can't be dead. She can't be dead. It's not true. It couldn't be. It can't be true. All three of them yanked on they're chains. It couldn't be true. It couldn't be. They're Vicky couldn't be dead. It couldn't be true. It can't be. They're Vicky has to be alive. She can't be dead. She can't be. She has to be still alive. She has to be. She has to be, he's lying. He's lying. She can't be dead. She can't be. She can't be dead. She can't be.