Shredder

Vickies POV

Once I got all the ice out of my room, which was the hardest part. I changed out of my wet clothes. And decided I would go out in the living room. I sighed and opened my door. Hopefully the guys aren't doing anything stupid without me.

But I heard something unusual. "Wait a minute dad, all these years, you told us we were saved from the fire by a great guardian spirit, a hogosha", I heard Leo's voice.

Hogosha?

"That's right, when Victoria came to stay with us the first night, I told her the exact same thing, Victoria and April are sisters, they saved us, they are the hogoshas", dad said. Wait what? April's here?

I grit my teeth. I wanted her gone. I wanted nothing to do with her!

"My girlfriends totally the hogosha", I heard Mikey say. I hope he's talking about me.

I stayed in the shadows to see what they do next. "Why did you bring me here?", April asked. I sneered. I don't like you!

"To find out who you told, of our existence", dad said.

"Nobody that believed me, except for Eric sacks", April said. My eyes widened in anger.

Eric fucking sacks?!

I heard dad gasp.

Let me at her! Let me at her!

"Let me at her!", I yelled. I came out of my hiding spot. I went to attack her. How dare she?! How fucking dare she?! She's going to get us all killed! I went to pounce on her. But I was grabbed. I struggled. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me at her! Let me at her! Ugh!", I yelled.

"Vicky calm down", Leo told me. "Calm, I am calm! I'm totally calm! Why wouldn't I be?! Oh wait! I know! She told the man that tried to kill us, she's going to get us all killed!", I screamed. I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her with a passion!

But I couldn't even get out of Leo's hold. So I just breathed heavily like a wild animal. I glared heatly at her. I hate her!

"Sacks is not a friend, his soul has been poisoned, by the influence of a dark master, the shredder", dad said. My eyes widened. The shredder.

"Shredder practically raised sacks, in japan, he's like a father to him, sacks will do anything for his master", dad said.

I gulped. Yep we're good as dead.

"Hey wait, sacks and shredder? So why aren't we out there hunting them down?", Raph said getting a little angry.

"Cause Raphael, the shredder is a skilled warrior, who's cruelty is ever reaching and you are just teenagers", dad said. I heard Raph grunt in anger. But he knew to never question master splinter.

"The mutanage in your blood is of a great value to him, and now that sacks has conformation that you are alive, I fear that they will bring the fight to us", dad said. And I'll be ready. I will fight!

I heard April mutter a oh no. She was looking at something in her hands. What was she doing? Doesn't she know that she's done enough!

I heard a alarm going off. I knew something was wrong. And a fight we will get!

Leo let go of me and I got prepared to fight. I ran with the boys, we were looking at the cameras. The foot clan. Fuck! We ran, getting ready, I went to grab my sword, my ice covered sword. It has never let me down.