Welcome back... my old and dear friend

ابدأ من البداية

??: Sure! why not!

As I head that voice I turn around and I see her a long brown hair girl with blue eyes wearing GAMER like cloths. I start to tear up and fell to my knees and look at her and she smiled at me.

Y/N(crying): I-I am so(sob) sorry I didn't (sob) I mean it been so long and(sob) I miss you and you were with me the whole time. I really am-

She then hugged me and I hug back tight.

Lily: You know... you were always a cry baby you know. So let it out okay.

I start to cry at her arms with sadness, happiness and joy. After a few moments later I started to explain what I did also what I been doing also what I did a moment ago.

Amber: So the only way to save me was infusing my soul with yours?

Y/N: Yup.

Amber: ...Why?

Y/N: Well two thing One: Letting you see the world once more. Two: Well I might be able to make a body for you, but I'm not certain yet.

Amber: ...Thank you.. Y/N.. your such a nice friend.

Lily: Yeah, but can I say something?

Y/N: Shoot.

Lily: So if we're in your soul does that mean we can take over your body. Also does that mean you can change sex as well?

That hit me like a bus hitting a wall.

Y/N: Holy crap! that's right! WAIT! I know what your thinking right now and I can guess I don't have a choice in the matter.

Lily: No you don't. She said with a smirk.

Y/N: Fine, but with the GAMER ability give me "Blade Wolf" from METAL GEAR RISING also use "Beyond: Two souls" ability to let me posses it.

Lily: Sure Y/N. 

Amber: I don't know what's going on, but if you guys are planning to save people lives count me in.

Y/N: Yup also you two aren't affect to the "Curse" so that means you to are good.So let give them a scare.

Lily: All yeah!

Amber: This might be fun for us.

Y/N: Okay Lily the body is now yours give it a swing.

Ozpin POV

As I see Y/N on the floor I got worry for if he's alive or not. Right now he stopped and I can tell the event is over and Qrow ran to him.

Qrow: NERD! you alright!?

Pyrrha: Headmaster! we need to get him to Miss Peach now!

??: Hey can you all be quite for a moment?

We all heard a female voice we all look around until we all see that the voice came from.... Y/N. As he rows up and we see that he's... different.

??: What are you looking at?

Qrow: Nerd.... you turn into a GIRL!?

Lily: Oh I'm sorry.. my name is Lily Y/N's beat friend. Right now Y/N has switch souls with me so right now I'm controlling his body and let me say its good to meet you all.

We were all confused right now. Y/N has switch souls with his friends and shes controlling his body and his sex has changed. 

Ozpin: So tell me Lily did he do it?

Lily: Oh yeah! Amber is a nice girl you know shes safe also Amber and I aren't affected with the curse. Right now Y/N is hanging out with her or just talking.