Chapter 3

Dean's POV

'Whoa, we're halfway there. Whoa-o living on a pray--'

My phone's alarm clock went off. When it ended, I turned around to face who stopped it. I looked to see a bear belly at eye level, looking up to see a beard and comforting face. My uncle Bobby.

"Time to get ready for your first day of school," he said, "go wake up Sam and I'll make yo guys some breakfast." He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a firm squeeze. I smiled and nodded off.

When he left my room, he closed the door. I rubbed my eyes to adjust to lighting of my room. My window curtain was open, so it was much brighter in my room.

I removed the blanket, revealing my bare upper body and wearing a pair of grey sweatpants. 

I scratched the back of my head and yawned a big yawn to wake up. After that, I stood up and walked to my bedroom door. Opening it to see Sam at my door.

"I was gonna see if you were up." He said in a sleepy voice. His long-ish hair in all sorts of placed.

Smiling, I ruffled his hair more and looked at him. He was wearing his blue matching pajama set. "I was just about to check on you, too, Sammy." He glares at me, giving me his best 'bitch-face' before waking away back to his room.

Chucking slightly and closing the door, I went to my closet. Picking out an old faded, but good AC/DC shirt, with a pair of blue jeans and my boots. Then walked ot the restroom to brush my teeth. Sammy came in at the same time, so we stood in comfortable silence and brushed our teeth in sync.

At the same time, we spit out the tooth paste foam and went to do our hair. Sam brushed his hair, I did my usual little mo-hawk thing. 

"Breakfast is ready!" We heard Bobby yell from the kitchen to us.

"On our way down!" I yelled back, tapping Sam on his shoulder so we can eat.

When we got to the kitchen table, there were two plates of of eggs, bacon, burnt toast, and orange juice. We sat and ate quickly.

"I finally fixed up the Impala for ya, if you wanna drive it to school."

I bumped my fist in the air with a grin. Sam chuckled and finished up with breakfast, as did I, taking our plates to the sink.

"Alright," I got out of my seat and walked over to get my keys from Bobby, "We gotta go. Don't wanna be late on our first day." Sam and I walked to the front door, out, and to the Impala. "Miss me, baby?" I got in, looking at my beautiful car. Lucky guy to have a car like her. Just beautiful.

Putting the key in the ignition, I heard her purr and I smiled. "Off to school we go." I looked over at Sammy and back out the drive way. Bobby at the door way, waving us good-bye.

We arrived at West Middle School (also a real school close to LFSHS) that Sam was attending to. We sat in the car a bit as he stared out the window.

"Nervous?" I ask him, patting him on the back. He looked over at me and nodded once. I smile and look at the school, kids walking in and going on about. "You'll be fine. I promise." I reassured him and he just looked down. He said his 'later' and got out the car. I stayed put about a minute, watching him get in the school safely, then drove off to mine.

A lot of people weren't outside when I arrived. The only only person I saw was a boy with black hair and trench coat that looked a bit bigger than him. 

I parked in a spot somewhat in the middle of being close to the entrance. I got out the car and headed to the school. I remember Bobby told me yesterday to go to the office and pick up my schedule there. So that's what I did, of course.

I walked in, the was the first double doors on the left  was the office.

Walking in and seeing a few students in there, they must have been getting their schedules as well.

One thing I notice though was the kid in the trench coat from earlier. He was sitting in an office chair, starring down in a book. I was staring his way, till one of the ladies spoke.

"How can I help you?" She asked me and I snapped out, smiling at her.

"I'm Dean Winchester, i'm new and came to pick up my schedule." I answered.

"Some didn't get printed out correctly, so if you can go sit with that young man over there, please." She instructed, I nodded and did as she asked.

 I went to the seat across from him, I was leaned over. Elbows on my knees as I looked down at the floor. I looked up a bit to get a better look at the kid. He seemed so focus in the book. I adjust my head a bit to see what book his was reading. 'Paper Towns' by John Green. I didn't realize I was starring for so long. Til the guy across me cleared his throat.

I looked up to see his face. His eyes were the first thing I saw. Blue. Not just blue. Baby blue? No. Ocean blue? No. Sky blue? Nope. I couldn't describe his blue, it was like he had his own blue. They were just, beautiful. I already mentioned his hair was black, but closer it was much darker than that. I don't know if that makes any sense, but to me it some what does. 

Castiel's POV

I felt a very uncomfortable feeling fr an odd reason. I looked up and saw a boy, starring weirdly at my book.

I cleared my throat, "A-Ahem."

He snapped out of the trance from my book and then went  into another when he looked at me. 

The way he starred, it felt my cheeks get a bit hot. Feel as if they were some shade of pink.

Then I looked into his eyes. He had green eyes with a hint of yellow on the near the pupils. It was like a hazel-ish color, but there was green than hazel. His hair was a like a dirt blond, almost sand color, you can say. His jaw line was strong. His face features were perfect.

I saw something move on his face, noticing he slightly bit his bottom lip. I then just stared at his lips.

"Hi," his voice some what deep. Breaking my eyes from his lips and blush much brighter, "I'm Dean Winchester."