BabyGukDuction

My friend always talks, pregnant and giving birth is the hardest thing that women always been through.

How baby formed?

Sometimes after married, you can get pregnant even though without ur husband's help which called gift by God.

this is the 21st Century,

Well, you know sperms are always the one who causes the pregnancy.

Let me ask

Are you a virgin? :)

What is a virgin?

Virgin means that you never did that "ahem-ahem" with someone. But I'm sure 70% person people do touch their own ya know. That called willy for men and Pepe for women.

People have their own desire, I understand ;)

Okay.

What are you gonna do when someone younger than you like you?

I mean have you been with someone younger before?

Haven't you feel like "he's too young for me"?

Or haven't you think you might be a person who loves taking care of people especially when they are younger than you?

:)

This book just for entertainment. So don't take so seriously. It's all just an imagination. I don't own any character in this book unless it's my name ;)

Make sure to keep this book inside your private library :)

This book gonna be just for a short ride of roller coaster. ;)

©TheJMINS_

Cumming soon