The Intruder

"We must go, INSTANT."

"What happened!? What's going on??"

Kamaji asked panicky.

"No time for an explanation!"

The queen open the small door on the floor, leads the hideout. The hideout, leads the dark and dusty infinite-liked pit.

"I'm not gonna jump. Not ever."

Lin denied. However, she doesn't know that there's no one with her anymore.

"Guys!!!"

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE ALL ALONE UP THERE.

WHY NOT FOLLOWING US TO DOWN HERE!?"

"What or who is that thing!?!"

Lin asked, while felling down to the pit and watch everything up above collapsing down by the gigantic hand.

"IT'S A GOLEM!!"

After they fell down from the surface awhile...

Their butts meet the floor then quickly run away from where they are.

But instead of running, Kamaji just sitting there with his broken leg by height of a pit effects him, watching others leaving him behind.

"Quick!! Run for your own safety!"

Haku turns to see his companion.

"WAIT!! KAMAJI!!"

Needless to say, right after Haku shouted. Meili quickly run to Kamaji, the rocks of a golem fall to where those two stayed.

"HAKU!!"

"NO!!! LET ME GO!!!

KAMAJI!!!

MEILI!!!"

Lin grabs the young dragon's wrist and drag him out of the pit and make their way to the bridge at the entrance of the castle.

Suddenly, their meet the gigantic golem.

It has a skin made out of stone, eyes made out from glowing ancient gold.

That fierce creature's face and roar seems terrifying yet ferocious like it can blow away mountains and make demons bow to it.

Haku's tears rolling down on his face, standing tall, facing with the golem with hopeless in his eyes and the moodless face.

"TAKE MY LIFE AWAY WITH THEM..."

"HAKU!! STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!"

"TAKE IT!!"

'I-I-I'll DAMN YOU TO HELL!!

YES!!
YES!!

TAKE MY LIFE!! GET ALL OF THEM AND

I'll TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU!!'

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Longgggg time no see!

Is it too late to update? Maybe no, I guess so.

Hehe

Sorry for the wait. Just hangin'  around for works and mess.

Enjoy next chapter my lovely readers❤️