Chapter 4 - Rival

Angel pulled the other demon closer while kissing him. One of his hands running on Alastor's back and one on his cheek. The Deer demon tried to pull away, but other two hands were keeping him close.
The Spider demon broke the kiss. He moved to Alastor's neck, without taking his lips away of his skin.
《A-Angel stop it!!》
Alastor pushes him away, lowering his ears and with his burning red face.
《You look so cute right now, babe~》
Angel replied, kissing his cheek. The other moved his head away embarrassed.
《We kissed... Now could you step back Angel?》
《Sure~》
The white demon left his grasp on the other boy and stepped back.
《I finally kissed you, it's only a matter of time before taking you to my bed》
He said, winking at the Deer. The last thing he did was kissing his nose before leaving the red demon alone in the hall, with his blushing cheeks.

The rest of the day passed fast, with Angel looking at Alastor all the time. He was so cute while working.
The red demon looked at the hour.
《Well, it's time to go~》
He turned around to see Angel offering him his hand.
《Oh thank you, darling! But I think I know the way to my room~》
He said, starting to walk, followed by the other demon. They walked down the hallway in silence, until they arrived to Angel's room.
《Well, goodnight dear!》
Alastor said before walking away.
《Not so fast, babe~》
The other demon grabbed his wrist pulling him back. He kissed him quickly.
《Now, goodnight~》
He opened the door.
《Next time you should stay in my bedroom for the night~ it's gonna be fun~》
He said winking before going inside the room and shut the door.
Alastor touched his mouth, his cheeks turning red. He stared at the door before walking again towards his room.
Once he turned the corner he bumped into none than Charlie's father, Lucifer.
《Oh, my bad! I'm sorry, I didn't see you...》
The King apologised to the Radio Demon. Alastor smiled, looking at the other man.
《You don't need to be sorry, your majesty! I wasn't paying attention!》
He was about to leave when Lucifer asked him to drink something together since he couldn't sleep. Alastor agreed and they headed to the bar together.

After taking off their coats they did sit next to each other, talking about little things. Lucifer lied his head upon his hand, looking at the red smiling demon next to him. He was so charming!
He watched Alastor taking a sip of his drink.
《So... Any interest in something or someone since you are here at the hotel?》
Lucifer asked before drinking too. Alastor looked at the King confused.
《Uhm.. No, why if I may ask?》
《I saw that you and the Spider boy are pretty close...》
《Angel? Oh no, he is like that with everyone...》
Alastor replied, with his usual smile, looking at the drink in his glass.
《Oh really? Because it seemed like you were a couple...》
The blonde one said looking at the Deer, who didn't give an answer.
《S-so... Charlie is doing a good job here with his place, huh?》
He changed topic, with a trembling radio voice. Lucifer got a little closer to him. He brought his hand closer to the other's one, but before he could say or do anything a voice called the red demon from the door.
They turned around to see Angel yawning. The Spider demon looked at the two sitting at the bar.
《What are you doing here?》
He asked. Alastor looked at the clock.
《Oh my, it's very late! I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight gentlemen!》
After that he got up, grabbed his coat and left smiling to go to his room, while the other two demons followed him with their eyes. Once Alastor turned behind the corner the other two glared at each other.
《Okay. Listen here, King of this shit! I don't care who you are or what you could do. But if you are trying to get him, it's not possible.》
Angel wanted to make things clear with Lucifer, who laughed at his words.
《Okay... I'm not going to beat and kill you just because you are one of Charlie's friends, but you should really watch your tone, young man.》
He said getting up and glaring at the younger demon. Lucifer grabbed his coat.
《Besides... I'm the King, you are a Porn Star, who do you think he'd choose in the end?》
He said leaving the room. Leaving Angel to think about his last words.

COVER BY bufufuhammy