Chapter 36 - Kyoto

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to hear from someone who keeps collapsing under the sun when it's not even summer, it can't be helped because chicken needs to be cooked with high temperature."

"Stop wearing that jewel headband, Uzui. You are breaking the school rules and it didn't suit your pissface at all. Also, remove that painting on your eyes, are you trying to make your face into a canvas or something?"

"Say the one who paints his face with fake scar, are you trying to become a hitman or something? It didn't look cool and make you look even uglier, unlike my flamboyant face. Also, paint your hair back to black, white hair is against the rules."

"This is a real scar shitass! And your hair is also white dammit!"

Tengen and Naoto duo continue to argue with Sanemi and Obanai pair

Tengen and Naoto duo continue to argue with Sanemi and Obanai pair. The two troublemakers and two discipline student council are having a slander showdown.

Sabito sweat dropped seeing the four of them, he look at Giyuu.

"Giyuu, can't you do something about both of them?"

Giyuu shook his head.

"No, we are on a school trip right now, I can't use my power as a public moral committee."

"O-oh... I see... Kyojurou, can you make them quiet?"

Kyojurou cross his arms and say with a huge smile.

"Hahaha! I can try!"

"No, forget it."

Sabito facepalmed, that's right, he totally forgot that Kyojurou is the loudest among all of them. Asking him is like adding more fuel into the fire. The train haven't departed, yet it's already this noisy.

Sabito who sit near the hallway, peek to the front of the train, he can a girl and man talking to each other. The girl look very troubled, it looks like the man is trying to force something. Because it's pretty far, Sabito can't hear what they are talking about.

But Sabito know how to solve the problem the girl is having. He look at Naoto and pokes Naoto body across the seat. Because the hallway is pretty narrow, Sabito can easily reach Naoto.