Chapter 2

Italics are thoughts made by Percy

Percy was in his room. Thinking. He wanted to go find his boyfriend but he can't. He sighed and crawled under the blankets when he heard a small knock.

Great

He grumbled and climbed out of bed and headed towards the door. He heard a knock again. He swung open the door to find Steve. Capitan ugh. Why can't it be NICKIE!!!

"Hey we have to give you a medical test and a fitness test tomorrow. Is 9.00am ok?" La Capitan asked.

Percy nodded and shooed him away. Slamming the door in the process.

"I swear the next person who disturbs ma peace. Imma slap dem." Percy grumbled.

"Well then maybe I should leave." A voice said.

Percy swerved around to find his man. Hanging on a wire outside his window. He scrambled to open the freaking window to let him in. Percy has already attacked to cameras with a black marker and the voice detectors with riptide. The window opened and the man with the eyepatch was greeted by a kiss from Percy Jackson. The kiss deepened as Nick Fury slammed the window shut.

Let's just say Percy loved that night. As they did some things

—————————————————
-
So um I am on a band trip to Malacca kudos to you if ya know. I completed this chapter in the bus and I am gonna sleep.

Peace out guys- somelonelyfan