Ch. - Meeting

(Angel's POV)

After Leo asked me to be his Old Lady people came up and congratulated us. First ones to come up here was the Prez and queenie. Since I already have become friends with her,  she just hugged me and congratulated us, Prez introduced himself and told me that I'm apart of the club now, so if I need anything, just ask, I thanked and they walked away to their baby. 

Then, Angel and Patriot came up and congratulated us, Patriot introduced himself as the second hand to the Prez. We thanked them and then a man walked up to us and introduced himself as Shooter, he is the sergeant at arms, he handles all the weapons and stuff I don't understand. He left and a young man came up and introduced himself as snake, he's the tech guy. He was also really funny, I laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt. Lucy and Tank came up and told us and hugged us and told us that they would have to leave, but will definitely come visit. After that some other people came up and congratulated us and then the girls came up to me and started squealing something about a party and finding a dress.

"Okay, Patriot, Smoke, and Shooter will be guarding you while you shop for dresses, while I take care of some business with Prez and the others." Leo says before planting a kiss on my head, I hug him one last time before I'm being dragged by the girls towards the car. The car is queenies so she can take the kids somewhere safe in case of emergency. I have always wanted kids but while I was stuck in that cage I thought it would never happen, I am free now so maybe I can have a beautiful family of my own.

"We're here!" Angel squeals as we pull into a parking space and hop out of the car. We start walking towards the entrance, talking.

"So  what kind of dress do I need, I've never been to a party in  eighteen years ." I stop and look at them, they look at each other for a moment.

"We have to teach you shopping?" Queenie says before the both gram one of my arms and shove me towards the mall.

(Leo's POV)

"We have a problem, the Hell Rats have moved again and there is no trace of them." Prez says to us and everyone becomes more alert. "there will be guards for every girl, especially Dove, till we find them and take them down." he finishes and all the brothers nod. 

"Does anyone have anything to talk about?'" he asks looking at all of us, Shooter raises his hand and Prez nods. "My mom is getting worse an I was wondering if I could travel to see her if anything happens?" he asks.

"Yes, we have enough men to protect the girls and the children, and you should be able to say goodbye if anything happens." he says sitting back down in his chair. "Thank you, Prez" Shooter says and Prez nods. "Anyone else?" he asks and everyone shakes there head and he nods.

"Thing over!"

Sorry for the late update was busy the Thanksgiving and my midterms coming up. Hope you enjoyed it. See you in the next chapter.